Goat is driving me nuts

BADBRAINS516

I made sure each player gained one house each via the same method (both buying a sale or both winning an auction auction) then I pushed and blew player two around. Try not to use any pick ups and don’t let either player pick up water or electricity. Make sure both players have the same amount of money at the end. I also let player two run around a little bit on its own to make sure neither player was given an award for moving the most or the least. It’s frustrating but it should pop after a few rounds. 

This took me 6 tries to get with 2 controllers. Luckily I was just putting the controllers down after a few pushes and doing other stuff, but still annoying. When I finally got the trophy, I switched from just hitting :circle: and walking into my character to HOLDING :circle: and it will actually push them. I didn't know that. 

Edited by jdizzle0420

1 hour ago, BADBRAINS516 said:

Thanks all. Still no luck but I guess it'll pop eventually. Renovation master is the other one I'm missing haha

I just got renovation finally - took about 25 five min matches. Now I just need runner up... which is also being a pain. Ugh.