Is this still possible to plat?

Hi guys, im new to this site and am quite the trophy hunter, i have completed the story line for this game about 2 years ago but want to complete it and add it towards my platinum collection,  have 66% of the trophys but some important ones that may take a while to get, especially the tmobile one where you have to have 5 people on your friends list in a lobby i think. If any of you are interested in boosting with me and want to try to get the plat, let me know or add me please.

precision-playy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Online trophies don't take too long. I don't remember how long exactly, but around few hours. And for everything except t-mobile trophy you need 1 person only.

You should focus on getting people for t-mobile trophy asap.

EDIT: And important note about Ranking Up trophy - use the tip written by TheYuriG:

Although being random race, you can choose the type you want. I suggest using the Red Light Races (or Landmarks) because they take mostly 40~50 seconds to finish, so boosting or going legit for this won't be a great time-consuming trophy. Also, if you don't have the stars for these races in carrer mode, you can practice your times here.

To unlock this type of race, you need to play it once in single player mode. It should be available somewhere at the beginning of the game.

Edited by alien713
  • Like 2