Fashion Victim bugged or highly missable?

SoIoLyn

Since it seems like no one has this trophy yet, I'm wondering what's going on. It seems like you get all outfits from chests, besides the two Shop sets. Can't remember that i got any from quest rewards, so i don't think you can screw yourself with quest stuff. Did anyone found something? It feels like it is bugged.

Edited by TheKing51996

12 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

So im missing two Outfits and there is a big chest in Tuileries at the Louvre Apartments and i can't open it. I finishend every Sidequest, searched every area in every level and killed every enemy i seen in the game. But i have no key for the chest. Maybe the last Outfit pieces are in there?

Not inside there is only a note,the key is give to by defeating Selenite Titan when you miss the echoes

11 minutes ago, IX_Edinho_XI said:

So im missing two Outfits and there is a big chest in Tuileries at the Louvre Apartments and i can't open it. I finishend every Sidequest, searched every area in every level and killed every enemy i seen in the game. But i have no key for the chest. Maybe the last Outfit pieces are in there?

I think it's legit just bugged. Looks like no one has the last two pieces from the La Rouiere set. They're probably glitched and not obtainable atm. There was not a single Outfit behind a closed chest so that's probably not it. 

• Like 3

Almost positive it’s bugged. Spent 3 days running around and played the game thoroughly 4 times. Two playthroughs I ended up with an extra Lavoisier Catalyst (the one that increases your amount to 5 max). Not sure where I picked it up each time. But that’s for sure not a thing that’s supposed to happen. My guess is the box I got it from was supposed to be the La Rouiere pieces that are missing.