"That's all I got" not popping

samy002

That's the trophy for Ellie's jokes.

The game' help tells me the joke I'm missing is the one in the hotel lobby (Pittsburg). So I went there and triggered the jokes again. Now the game card for that level has disappeared just like if I completed it but the trophy didn't pop.

I'm currently installing the game again. Hope this will help.

You could try replaying the suburb section or Left Behind section again and trigger the jokes to see if the trophy will pop. If not, I think the only option is to delete your save completely (backup to cloud first if desired) so it forgets that you've heard any of these. Then replay. If you put it on very light and skip cutscenes you could probably get to all of the jokes in Part 1 in like 5 hours and in Left behind in about a hour.

I replayed the 3 spots with jokes multiple times through Chapter Select but still no trophy :(

I hope they'll fix it and I wont need to replay the whole game without even being sure it'll work...

Edit: So I finally got it and the :platinum:! My advice would be to follow step by step the walkthrough on Naughty Dog official support page:

https://feedback.naughtydog.com/hc/en-us/articles/8963926179092-That-s-all-I-got

Also I was confused bc I couldn't trigger the optional conversations by the graffiti house and the ice cream truck in the Suburbs. Here is the official explanation:

https://feedback.naughtydog.com/hc/en-us/articles/9396811906580-Why-aren-t-certain-optional-conversations-being-triggered-when-I-return-to-Suburbs-to-listen-to-Ellie-s-joke-

Edited by samy002
Solved!
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, oswald41 said:

Im having issues I havent got all the jokes yet im halfway there but the trophy progress shows 0% in my trophy list

That's not surprising: the trophy doesn't track each single joke (there are 6 jokes in the game). It tracks the 3 locations where jokes trigger:

• Pittsburgh (4 jokes)
  • The Suburbs
  • Left Behind

So as soon as you complete one location it'll be counted in the tracker as 1/3 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, samy002 said:

That's not surprising: the trophy doesn't track each single joke (there are 6 jokes in the game). It tracks the 3 locations where jokes trigger:

• Pittsburgh (4 jokes)
  • The Suburbs
  • Left Behind

ok im still in pittsburgh i believe so ill check once i complete that part

Edited by oswald41

17 hours ago, samy002 said:

• Pittsburgh (4 jokes)
  • The Suburbs
  • Left Behind

ok so i started the suburbs trophy progress now shows 33 percent

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...