Proposal of a New Look for Trophy Cards

BlindMango
Go to solution Solved by ExHaseo,

I like the current look, really, so I prefer the second one since it seems to be almost the same.

The first new card looks ok except for the country/world ranking being right under name. Seems a bit cluttered?
The second one is better, I think (and since you have a new logo, it's probably a good idea to change that part at least)

Also, it could maybe be a good idea to have both as different choices, so people could choose the one they like the best.

I like the current look, really, so I prefer the second one since it seems to be almost the same.

The first new card looks ok except for the country/world ranking being right under name. Seems a bit cluttered?
The second one is better, I think (and since you have a new logo, it's probably a good idea to change that part at least)

Also, it could maybe be a good idea to have both as different choices, so people could choose the one they like the best.

LIke to see one card that has Vita,PS3,ps4 in different slots! With the % from each console then a master slot with all 3 consoles % LIke Vita % 85 Ps3 80 and ps4 95  then the master slot will have like it is now the total :)

Sounds like a good idea, for people with several consoles this would be a nice feature... I imagine it might be hard to do without it taking up a bunch of space though? Would make it kinda crowded.

Edited by Zanreo
  • Like 1