Endings

puckelberry

Doing 0 side quests gives you incorruptible! 
For Royalist ending

You have to “obey” when it comes making the decision about exposing La Fayette or not!

”Do nothing” about the dynamite in Bastille  

Complete La Fayette side quest 

Finish the side quest that you retrieve the cannon ball! 
I didn’t obey so doing another run! 

Edited by totakos1
  • Like 2

I got the Mirabeau ending as well. The PowerPyx guide really needs an update as it simply states "do all side quests" for Royalist. I didn't obey LaFayette in order to get Apprentice Journalist which voids Royalist which is not mentioned in the guide...

Edited by Killbomb

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I followed the guide for the Incorruptible trophy to the letter and I got Royalist ending. I did not finished For the Future and Glory and Dishonour side quests but progressed until the last steps. For the gun powder quest and bonds, I didnt destroyed the gun powder and I gave the bonds to Lafeyete. Will try again to load a save before Versiles and reveal the conspiracy to Marrat and hopefylully I will get the Incorruptible ending instead of Mirabou ending which isnt needed for the platinum. 
I wonder if you can do the main quests only without doing any of the side quest until Versiles, as I saw on the net that is the sure way to get Incorruptible ending, and then upload the save, get Incorruptible, load, do the suide quests and finish the game again to get Royalist ending.
Edit: And yes, I got Marabou ending which is not needed. So, no matter if you accuse La Fayette and reveal the conspiracy and dont finish Glory and Dishonour and For the Future quests, you will not get Incorruptible ending. 
Important thing is what you do with the gun powder and Necker's bonds. So if you do nothing with the gun powder and give bonds to La Fayette you get Royalist ending, if you do the oposite, you get Incorruptible.
Edited by Ptirle