“Rescue in Need” glitched? (A bit, turns out)

LifeInTheFactory

I have completed the intro campaign in Europe and have access to all the other campaigns now, but the trophy has not popped yet. Do I need to complete all the minor tasks that opened during the intro campaign as well or did this trophy glitch for me?

EDIT: the game crashed after playing a couple hours more. And after a restart, the trophy popped in the main menu right away. So I guess it might be a bit glitchy, but hopefully in the least annoying way. 

Edited by LifeInTheFactory

Same thing happened to mo. Game crashed, restart, trophy popped. But "Lead Wolf", "Can´t touch this", "First joyride" and "These boots are made for walking" have not popped yet. I have met or surpassed all criteria. Not sure if buggy or not. PS5, European map

Yea had the some issue Poped after few hourst and full PS5 restart.

Trophies are seem to be glitched. No trophy for founding all locations at Europe and all collecatables at Europe. I think the Multiplayer one is glitched as well as it shows I have done 10 but no trophy yet...

No answer from astragon helpdesk as well

And they replied

"

thank you for your bug report unfortunately we are aware that the game is currently these issues. We will forward your mail
to the development team. Until a timely hotfix has been released we thank you kindly for your patience and understanding.

"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

160h trophy, Report a problem that I hope other players don't experience, in my USA campaign at some point the time ended up counting double and ended up getting stuck at 145h, the time only changes 1 second when using teleport, in the campaign from Europe I did 20h, and from that time it only counted 10h, my profile counts 155h, now if I leave the game running for hours, the profile will count seconds. It was no use making another profile and doing the remaining time, the trophy did not fall. This is very frustrating.

• It still does not unlock trophies in PS5. Have the latest update. Started the game, only the drive 1H with no accident unlocked. Hammers, locations, campaign, online still locked.

Disregard got some now after loading again the game but some are still not unlocking

Edited by Macee_