Broken Pile Of (Criminal Damages)

ResiGamer_28

This trophy does NOT pop. Its broken shite, I've done 3 playthroughs now, 1 on normal and 2 on hardcore. I've got demolition bullets on, and blade power++, gun power++, mono sight and never dismember (im not playing hardcore with it off, ill snap the disc)

It does not pop. Its entirely luck and rng based. Avoid this broken arse game. 

14 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

This trophy does NOT pop. Its broken shite, I've done 3 playthroughs now, 1 on normal and 2 on hardcore. I've got demolition bullets on, and blade power++, gun power++, mono sight and never dismember (im not playing hardcore with it off, ill snap the disc)

It does not pop. Its entirely luck and rng based. Avoid this broken arse game. 

The trophy guide specifically mentions to not have never dismember on

" Criminal Damages seems to be occasionally glitched. There are some tips that can be followed that may allow it to be unlocked if it is for some reason not unlocking naturally. The Ability Never Dismember appears to interfere with this trophy, so if you have it equipped, unequip it and reattempt a stage or a playthrough. "

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/neverdead/guide/

Yes but literally everywhere else says it doesn't affect it. There's no way I'm playing hardcore without it. I tried and its dismember every 7 seconds with the head grabbed by a grandbaby. Its not playable. Still amazed I managed to drag myself through the first hardcore playthrough without many guns or abilities 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

After long time I finally got this shit bugged trophy... I gave up on 2012, this week i saw a boost for multiplayer and came back to test new tips, found one that finally worked for me on xboxachievements forum

Here it is the link with tip on last post: Criminal damages

Edited by Hayate188