The Germophobes trophy - Warning there is no level select

wardragon989

3 hours ago, wardragon989 said:

I completed the PS4 version but accidentally didn't fully clean the first level and i missed out on The Germophobes trophy.

No where on the main or sub menus can I find a level select so beware that the trophy is missable on ps4/5 and might require a full playthrough again if you missed cleaning an entire level.

I have good news for you. You only need to get perfect cleaning on the levels you missed in your first run. So just start new game on second savefile and clean the first level for the trophy to pop.

I was in the exact same situation as you are and once I finished the first level on my second savefile I got the trophy and the platinum.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I have good news for you. You only need to get perfect cleaning on the levels you missed in your first run. So just start new game on second savefile and clean the first level for the trophy to pop.

I was in the exact same situation as you are and once I finished the first level on my second savefile I got the trophy and the platinum.

Well that is good news. I did start a new game and cleaned the 1st mission, so I guess I should just continue my other save then. 

4 hours ago, Varkovsky said:

Oh wow no level select. Anyone know where is a good spot to get the slide 5 seconds as Bob trophy?

EDIT: Got it at the library level, first one of chapter 4 i believe.Insert other media

You can even get it in the first level. You can simply just slide back and forward in a small puddle until the trophy pops.

17 hours ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

Thanks for the heads up. I moved to the PS5 version today so I'm gonna go back to the PS4 and hope it's the first level ha :D

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...