Uplay?

Steelakira2020

Hello! I am not sure if reaching level 15 would stop you from playing the coop missions,  however the online pass should be free in the PlayStation Store (at least it is in the US). If you click on the "purchase online pass" option in the menu it should take you right to the page where you can download it for free.  

You dont need the online pass to get the plat. You can do all 6 levels before you hit 15. However it is also very easy to go past 15, so don't replay levels, and don't open up any of the bonus packs you get after completing a level, as they will give you hundreds or even thousands of XP.

It also seems to take a certain amount of time for your XP to completely sync with ubisoft's servers, so you could probably even go beyond 15 in a single session as long as you don't leave the game. My recommendation would be to do the last two or three levels in one sitting if possible just to make sure you don't get locked out.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 9/27/2022 at 6:32 PM, digitaldragon754 said:

Is there a way to reset the levels? Is it tied to the linked uplay account or PSN ID?
Got kicked out in the middle of a game last week and haven not been able to reconnect since.
I still need to finish 3 more missions D: 
I have the uplay passport installed but its not detecting it.

I'm having the exact same problem. Any fixes?