Trophy Thoughts.

Sikutai

The patch today that was supposed to help with the game crashing did not work. Already had 3 crashes today.

But the workaround method that I found (which I was using before the patch as well) is to play 2 matches and then close the game and then restart it. Game seems to always crash during or after the 3rd-4th game.

Edited by lordzeze

I'm 99% certain if you all just wait out what you think are crashes the game will eventually start up, it seems to work like how League of Legends use to when I played that back in the day where everyone's gotta connect together and sometimes the servers lag or a person's connection forces everyone to wait. At first I thought they were crashes too but so far whenever I just wait the game moves along eventually without me having to restart it.

43 minutes ago, TheDXJC56 said:

I'm 99% certain if you all just wait out what you think are crashes the game will eventually start up, it seems to work like how League of Legends use to when I played that back in the day where everyone's gotta connect together and sometimes the servers lag or a person's connection forces everyone to wait. At first I thought they were crashes too but so far whenever I just wait the game moves along eventually without me having to restart it.

No, the game actually crashes. The game shuts down and takes me back to the PS5 home menu and I get the CE-108255-1 error.

What you are describing is another issue that was quite common before this new patch but I haven't experienced it since this new patch.

Edited by lordzeze
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5.3.2023 at 8:30 PM, ITALUKE said:

I got the elimination bug too, did you guys ever got it fixed?

Sadly the devs haven't fixed the executioner trophy yet. The only way to obtain it at the moment is if you get the 200 kills on PS4 version (which has no own trophy stack) and then load up the game on PS5... 

However that only works if your account is still below the 100 kills mark since the PS5 counter always seem to glitch at 100-115 kills. 

I would also strongly recommend that everyone that is interested in this getting fixed reports the bug as soon as possible. The devs are aware but it seems they're not prioritizing to fix this because it has only been reported by a few people...