RED SEA Winner trophy

seiya6380

1 hour ago, seiya6380 said:

Hello.

What are the requirements for this trophy ?

I finished first in the 4 stages of the rally with a moto by replaying stages but the trophy didn't pop.

You need to finish every stage of the event 1st. Winning the event overall doesn't count for the trophy. 

From my perspective this trophy(s) "win every stage" don't make any sense to me. If you've ever watched real Dakar (or for that matter any time-based rally event) a big part of the excitement comes from adding the times of multiple stages and maybe making up in one stage for two bad stages before. Winning all stages kinda missing the point of Dakar... idk. Also winning every stage on professional AND simulation will not only take quite a while but is truly difficult and most likely frustrating since a Rally like Dakar is not meant to be completed perfectly. 

1 hour ago, OBSTINATIO said:

From my perspective this trophy(s) "win every stage" don't make any sense to me. If you've ever watched real Dakar (or for that matter any time-based rally event) a big part of the excitement comes from adding the times of multiple stages and maybe making up in one stage for two bad stages before. Winning all stages kinda missing the point of Dakar... idk. Also winning every stage on professional AND simulation will not only take quite a while but is truly difficult and most likely frustrating since a Rally like Dakar is not meant to be completed perfectly. 

You are absolutely right. I just completed my first 3 Rally Events (every stage 1st place) and every stage takes a bit of practice. The AI isn’t too hard on Pro imo, but repeating everything on simulation again will be annoying. 
Hopefully the AI doesn’t go crazy on simulation.

Also not so familiar with the road book. I drive the map once to remember the tricky parts and drive it again to become first.