Suggest the next games I should get rid off

Cassio_Legend

I finally reached my goal of an 80% completion rate. On the way I reduced my trophy backlog from 2400 to under 1800. Because the percentage rises the more new games I start, I want to set a new goal - an absolute one. I try to reach 1500 unearned trophies but I can't decide which games I should tackle next. Would you like to suggest some for me? 

https://psnprofiles.com/Cassio_Legend?completion=incomplete&order=percent

I will try to finish 5 more games this year. 

• Like 1

100%: you  should finish Borderlands 2, the last DLC  is not as grindy as the others, and the raid boss can be easily defeated (it’s around level 40, lower than Terramorphous)

Plat: you’re close to finish Diablo 3, it’s a grind  fest, but might as well get the money and all other miscellaneous. Maybe also complete all the Necromancer related stuff in Reaper of Souls?

If you just care about random trophies to fill the count, Lords of the Fallen (strength + hp builds trivialise the base game) and Dark Souls 2 (enemies in base games are extremely weak to all forms of ranged combat, also, raise Adaptability)

Also, damn, Darksiders 2 impossible to complete is a tragedy.

Edited by farradono
  • Like 2

I'd recommend finishing off Letter Quest, as that's a fairly short one, easy enough to 100%. 

Horizon Forbidden West might be a good one, as well as Guardians Of The Galaxy. I'll recommend Maneater DLC as well, and Journey might be a good choice since you only have 2 trophies left. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NZBigC said:

You should be able to easily get the Guardians of the Galaxy and Mortal Kombat trophies out of the way. The good thing about the towers trophy in MK is that you can let the computer play them for you :D

Is there a way to do it without choosing the character over and over again? Otherwise I have to sit there the whole time right? I can't use a turbo controller because I have to input the KI with the square button. Every other input can be done with the X button. 

How is Darksiders 2? I have the PS4 version from PS Plus that’s been sitting on my backlog for ages. 

Also….

On 10/9/2022 at 2:11 PM, farradono said:

If you just care about random trophies to fill the count, Lords of the Fallen (strength + hp builds trivialise the base game) and Dark Souls 2 (enemies in base games are extremely weak to all forms of ranged combat, also, raise Adaptability)

Good to know, because I just started this game. 

Finally, @Cassio_Legend I would finish off Horizon Forbidden West. Complete God of War III if you still have a PS3 or have the PS+ Premium deal that allows you to livestream PS3/PS4 games. 

Did you give up on the Crash Bandicoot games? I know they’re pretty tough, especially getting the Gold Relics. If you’re willing to toughen up, go back and finish that N’Sane Trilogy. 

These are my suggestions.

• Like 1

Gauntlet, Most of your remaining trophies can be done by rubberbanding controller while you sleep.

Journey.  EZPZ set up a boosting session, and done in 20 min.

Lords of the Fallen.  Couple days. easy.  Use the Judge Glitch.

Dark Souls 2 +3.  Because they are awesome?

Edited by maisie666
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

How is Darksiders 2? I have the PS4 version from PS Plus that’s been sitting on my backlog for ages. 

In my opinion the second game is the best of them. Many people will tell you otherwise but I really enjoyed the open world and death combatstyle. So much in fact that I finished it twice. Once on ps3 and a second time on ps4. I can recommend it to you.