I love the 80s trophy problems

Me and my duo partner have tried multiple times to collect all the teddy bears within spaceland we collect all the photos and them we reach 4 teddy bears and then were stuck and we’ve watched so many different YouTube videos trying to find it and we’ve spent hours looking ourselves looking for any suggestions on how to get this. We have tried not shooting any teddy’s and finding them all first we’ve restarted so many matches looking for different spawns we are just stuck. 

I wish I had some advice here, I'm stuck in the same boat. I've found 4 teddy bears 3 or 4 times playing solo. I heard playing co-op might solve the issue but sounds like it isn't for you. If you want to link up and play let me know! More eyes are never a bad thing. It's a ridiculously frustrating trophy, the only thing I've found is that sometimes a bear "spawns" but doesn't actually render in the game - so you have to shoot every spot in case there's an invisible one.

• 10 months later...

The problem with this one is there are so many locations for the bears it's unreal, so not one video is enough, and sometimes it can take you a handful of tries before you find what you need as each game is different and not a single video out there shows all the locations you have to keep trying could do it 1st game or 10th.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheRetroManiac said:

The problem with this one is there are so many locations for the bears it's unreal, so not one video is enough, and sometimes it can take you a handful of tries before you find what you need as each game is different and not a single video out there shows all the locations you have to keep trying could do it 1st game or 10th.

Yeah, I looked at 3 different videos and they all had different locations. I seen up to 70 plus locations, I have heard it is over 100.

On 9/9/2023 at 3:11 AM, snakebit10 said:

Yeah, I looked at 3 different videos and they all had different locations. I seen up to 70 plus locations, I have heard it is over 100.

The way we solved it was doing it in public match solo if I remember correctly kept glitching the 5th teddy bear 

gotta be a duo in a public match 

try that and see if it works 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dinniestar said:

The way we solved it was doing it in public match solo if I remember correctly kept glitching the 5th teddy bear 

gotta be a duo in a public match 

try that and see if it works 

Thank you, I will try that. I had a couple runs yesterday where I found 4 but could not find a fifth the save my life.

Just did this last week or so. It’s an absolute pain, mostly for the reasons already described. My solution was basically to memorise a bunch of easy to check places, then do a run and if it wasn’t there simply restart. Takes about 20-30 mins solo (slightly longer co-op as you need more money).

Also, for any hard to see places just shoot. Two of my regular spots had Teddy’s that were nigh impossible to see (one upstairs by roller coaster zombie spawn, the other at the shooting gallery in Kepler). Very easy to miss even if you check there, as the Teddy doesn’t benefit from an outline even in low light. The popcorn machine spawn can also be tricky, as the Teddy is visible but blends in a bit.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pbpth said:

Just did this last week or so. It’s an absolute pain, mostly for the reasons already described. My solution was basically to memorise a bunch of easy to check places, then do a run and if it wasn’t there simply restart. Takes about 20-30 mins solo (slightly longer co-op as you need more money).

Also, for any hard to see places just shoot. Two of my regular spots had Teddy’s that were nigh impossible to see (one upstairs by roller coaster zombie spawn, the other at the shooting gallery in Kepler). Very easy to miss even if you check there, as the Teddy doesn’t benefit from an outline even in low light. The popcorn machine spawn can also be tricky, as the Teddy is visible but blends in a bit.

So, you did it solo? I have just about every location memorized on spawn locations. I usually do shoot into the really dark spots, just in case. Where is this popcorn machine? I know of the grab machines in the arcade and have found them in there a couple times.

Update. I just got it playing solo. The place at the shooting gallary in Keplar was indeed hiding in the dark. Once I shot there I seen it with the light from my flash of the gun. I was using the gun you get on the bench before Polar peak.

Edited by snakebit10

• 1 month later...