F.E.A.R. 3 Platinum Questions

ILUV2POOPYAY

Have some questions before playing F.E.A.R. 3. Keep in mind, I have 1 PS3, and will be the only one playing unless a Boosting Session is needed.........

1) Is F.E.A.R. 3 still possible to earn 100% completion?

2) On average, how many hours to Platinum F.E.A.R. 3?

3) How many Online Trophies are there in F.E.A.R. 3?

4) How many players needed to boost the F.E.A.R. 3 Online Trophies?

Might have some other questions about F.E.A.R. 3 after these questions have been answered.

Thanks in advance.

1. Yes, the platinum is still obtainable in 2022

2. Took me 30 hours

3. There is 1 trophy needed for online (Big Brother's Helper), although I would technically count 'Handle with Care' as 2; attempting to retrieve all 30 crates by yourself is suicide and incredibly demanding, so I highly recommend a partner to cover you for this.

4. Maximum of 2 players to boost online (the more the merrier for Contractions)

Edited by demonoutcast
  • Like 1

• 9 months later...

Sorry for necro, but adding to this: “Completionist” is technically tied to the online, since one challenge requires Fettel to shield Point Man from 200 damage, and another requires a certain number of suspends that are then killed (basically a mini version of “Big Brother’s Helper”) and both require the person earning them to be playing as Fettel in multiplayer, which can only be done online.

Anyone know if the servers are still up? I was only able to replace my copy recently and had forgotten how many of the trophies require a living human to complete. ?

• 4 months later...
On 7/25/2023 at 1:06 AM, Ashande said:

Sorry for necro, but adding to this: “Completionist” is technically tied to the online, since one challenge requires Fettel to shield Point Man from 200 damage, and another requires a certain number of suspends that are then killed (basically a mini version of “Big Brother’s Helper”) and both require the person earning them to be playing as Fettel in multiplayer, which can only be done online.

Anyone know if the servers are still up? I was only able to replace my copy recently and had forgotten how many of the trophies require a living human to complete. ?

yes the servers are still up

i would also suggest that

Handle with Care is a online trophy, because its almost impossible to do alone
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...