Citizen Story trophy bugged - Matron in La Cité

Johnny_Stargasm

So it appears that this trophy is still bugged because of at least one citizen.

I was pretty sure I got all of them. Went back to check the ones that I might have missed and found out that the Matron near the broken bridge in La Cité is bugged. I completed the story but the dialog box still appears and does nothing.

I tried again in NG+ and the same thing happened.

Has anyone run into that bug too and found a way to work around it ? It is REALLY annoying.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Johnny_Stargasm said:

Таким образом, похоже, что этот трофей все еще прослушивается из-за по крайней мере одного гражданина.

Я был почти уверен, что получил их всех. Вернулся, чтобы проверить те, которые я мог пропустить, и обнаружил, что Матрона возле сломанного моста в Ла-Сите прослушивается. Я завершил историю, но диалоговое окно все еще появляется и ничего не делает.

Я попробовал еще раз в NG+, и произошло то же самое.

Кто-нибудь тоже сталкивался с этой ошибкой и нашел способ ее обойти? Это ДЕЙСТВИТЕЛЬНО раздражает.

I have a similar situation, I went through the game 3 times, and this trophy does not count.

• Like 1

You probably already done this in your attempts, but thought I’d still mention just in case it was missed. With that one ( I think it’s that one) you need to go and speak to her son who is somewhere else and then come back again and talk to her again. If you talked to her son before you talked to her the first time you met, you’ll need to go back and talk to her son again, and then come back to her again.

if you already done that then major bummer guys, sorry it’s glitched out on you

• Like 1

Hi PotrikBerger! Thank you very much for replying and giving us this advice. I just tried this to make sure but still no trophy. In my first playthrough, I tried to talk to her first, then the son and then her again, and I went straight to the guy first and then the mother, but it didn't change the results. The prompt to talk to him is gone after he thanks for beating the boss and the prompt to talk to her is still there even after she gave me the rewards for saving her son. But thank you very much for the suggestion! Let's hope they fix this soon because I don't feel like doing another campaign.

7 hours ago, Johnny_Stargasm said:

I finally got the trophy by going back to every citizens locations, and it appears that some additional dialogues triggered at the citizen located just underneath the doctor's office in Luxembourg (where you have to collect the doctor's pouch), granting me the trophy.

Hope it helps !

Mate, it worked!! Actually, I went straight to this citizen underneath the doctor's office in Luxembourg and it worked, there were 2 additional lines or something like that. Amazing! Thank you soooo much!!

On 21.10.2022 at 11:38 PM, Johnny_Stargasm said:

I finally got the trophy by going back to every citizens locations, and it appears that some additional dialogues triggered at the citizen located just underneath the doctor's office in Luxembourg (where you have to collect the doctor's pouch), granting me the trophy.

Hope it helps !

Thanks a lot for the advice buddy! It helped me and I got the trophy =)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Is there another solution for this? 
I played through the game, and it didn't pop, but I was trying to keep track of everything else, so I wasn't sure if I missed something. 
I played new game + and it didn't pop again. I noticed the matron option that doesn't seem to do anything, and going under the doctor's office didn't do anything either. 
So I erased all my save data, and went through it all again, following a guide and confirming that I listened to the complete dialogue at every point. And I hung out for a few seconds after. No luck. I did notice that at the doctor's office she began to speak, but she would just repeat "Monsieur" ever time I left and came back again. I went to the Matron's, and the option was there. I clicked it a few times, and nothing. Went back to the doctor's, and now she says nothing. 

No clue why it's not popping for me or what to try next! 

EDIT: lol. OK, so I just got it. I tried revisiting all the sites, and in the Tuileries sewers, the two bandits had some additional dialogue about being caught. I didn't have the prompt before, but I did hear them talking. 
I wonder if I was engaged with an enemy somewhere else. During my NG+ run, I couldn't get a prompt to pop up in the Bastille. Turns out I ran past an enemy a good ways back and it wouldn't pop up until I went all the way back the defeated them. 
Anyhow, I hope this helps someone else. So glad to be done with this game!

Edited by Msmith008
Got the damn thing.

• 2 months later...

I had this same problem where I didn't get the trophy and I still had the option to speak with the Matron but it didn't do anything. Turned out that there is one citizen in Luxembourg where there are a few enemies in a courtyard you have to kill before you can speak with them or complete the "quest" (On the critical path, I'm pretty sure you end up here after the boss). I had already done this previously, but when I went back, there was a slightly harder automat there and once I killed it, I heard the Citizen say something and the trophy popped. Hope this helps someone.

• 7 months later...