Trophy thoughts???

sweatysock47

I just earned the Platinum. My final verdict: Not worth the Platinum grind.

The game is fun for 25 hours.

Hours played: 91 hours. (66 hours of stupid grind.) Others found the best way to gain popularity faster but 40 to 60 hours of grind for two FUCKING bronze trophies is a crime. Who ever designed the trophy list, is a sadist and doesn’t value time of other people. Sad.

The game has many bugs and glitches. I had to reset traffic every few hours to ensure my ordered items were delivered (food and fuel). That means, all my current customers were abducted and left with a negative review which resulted in a -2% popularity loss. 2% with my method ment 30 minutes of gameplay drained down the sht hole.

Switching between "fueling cars" and "scanning items" was draining and even listening to podcasts and other second screen entertainment couldn’t make the grind bearable. I was fortunate enough to have some days off to focus on this. Not the smartest idea but I am glad, it is over.

Keep your hands off this game, if you can!

Here is a short 90 seconds review of the game in terms of my experience with the game:

Edited by scoreaddict
Spelling
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like a broken record but like others have said DO NOT buy this game unless you like to torture yourself.

The last 2 social levels are EXTREMELY tedious to a point where you might mentally go insane.

I'm currently about 36% in on the last level and because of the grind i ended up with a even bigger backlog of games.

Like Scoreaddict has perfectly worded, whoever tought this was a good idea is a sadist.

Do not bother with this one, move along.

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2022 at 0:29 PM, Jason-DFG said:

I feel like a broken record but like others have said DO NOT buy this game unless you like to torture yourself.

The last 2 social levels are EXTREMELY tedious to a point where you might mentally go insane.

I'm currently about 36% in on the last level and because of the grind i ended up with a even bigger backlog of games.

Like Scoreaddict has perfectly worded, whoever tought this was a good idea is a sadist.

Do not bother with this one, move along.

Did you come across the bobcat not picking up the sand? i can't it to work, tried resetting vehicles, and the game nothing works. its right outside the garage so i cant ignore it

On 21-12-2022 at 0:10 PM, Toxicmatic- said:

Did you come across the bobcat not picking up the sand? i can't it to work, tried resetting vehicles, and the game nothing works. its right outside the garage so i cant ignore it

I've not had any issues with the sand digger, but i have heard it is a fairly common issue.

• 2 months later...
On 06/11/2022 at 2:23 AM, scoreaddict said:

I just earned the Platinum. My final verdict: Not worth the Platinum grind.

The game is fun for 25 hours.

Hours played: 91 hours. (66 hours of stupid grind.) Others found the best way to gain popularity faster but 40 to 60 hours of grind for two FUCKING bronze trophies is a crime. Who ever designed the trophy list, is a sadist and doesn’t value time of other people. Sad.

The game has many bugs and glitches. I had to reset traffic every few hours to ensure my ordered items were delivered (food and fuel). That means, all my current customers were abducted and left with a negative review which resulted in a -2% popularity loss. 2% with my method ment 30 minutes of gameplay drained down the sht hole.

Switching between "fueling cars" and "scanning items" was draining and even listening to podcasts and other second screen entertainment couldn’t make the grind bearable. I was fortunate enough to have some days off to focus on this. Not the smartest idea but I am glad, it is over.

Keep your hands off this game, if you can!

Here is a short 90 seconds review of the game in terms of my experience with the game:

Well said and I couldn't agree with you more lol. I just don't get why they made it such a long damn grind. Especially when the majority of the trophies are so easy - you get to like 84% trophy completion without even looking at them or even trying. Then you get to the popularity ones and realise how much of a slog it is. Why such a massive spike in popularity needed for the last few levels? I think I'm 78 hours or so into the game and halfway through level 8. About 30 of those hours have been straight grinding and I've probably got another 30-40 hours to go......just like WHY??!! For the record, I tried doing the repairs as well myself in addition to cash register and fuelling, but it is actually slower and a lot more hectic juggling everything. It's about 8 minutes vs 6 minutes for each % on level 8. Lord save me when I get to level 9.....

They could at least add a few more post game challenges in addition to the lock picking that actually give you a decent number of popularity points, not just 10!!! Give me like a hundred or more. Plus when the party bus comes, it doesn't actually give you the boost in popularity as the game makes it seems in the email. You get the same number of points per customer, there's just more of them for a brief period of time. Why not add like a 10x multiplier or something for those party idiots if your store is clean enough when they arrive or you serve them within a certain amount of time or something??

I didn't find the race challenge that difficult. You just have to take it slow over the big jump and not try to go too fast around corners. The physics and camera are pretty whack.

I mean, yeah fun game, but ludicrously ridiculous grind at the end....

• Like 1