Unplayable

After every session I have, my progress is reverted to an old save. I've made sure that the auto save has come up and also changed settings as that forces a save. I've uploaded the saves to the cloud and compared between console and cloud saves. No matter what I do, the game won't save properly and so far I've lost over 12 hours of playtime and have replayed so much of the game. The game has been out for a month and a half and I can't believe this is still an issue.

29 minutes ago, Eagle-RP said:

Happened to me as well. I backed out to the main menu, then hit continue and my progress went back about an hour. I'll try to play again but if it happens again, this game is getting uninstalled until they maybe bring out a patch. Highly doubt they will.

i deleted the game after i lost like 2 hours of progress, i even sent them a thing on the issue

On 10/16/2022 at 3:00 AM, LeonScottKenedy2 said:

After every session I have, my progress is reverted to an old save. I've made sure that the auto save has come up and also changed settings as that forces a save. I've uploaded the saves to the cloud and compared between console and cloud saves. No matter what I do, the game won't save properly and so far I've lost over 12 hours of playtime and have replayed so much of the game. The game has been out for a month and a half and I can't believe this is still an issue.

In my playthrough I had this happen as I stated in my other thread. I’d hoped that the recent patch had fixed this issue. Sorry you’re dealing with this too.

My biggest recommendation would be to get past Albion and into Takoshima. I had no lost save issues after I got there. I didn’t do any side quests until after I did the main story either. I would also recommend keeping your PS5 in rest mode until you get there as well to avoid save issues.

Good luck!

Edited by Vtull
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

Nice. I really hope so. The thing is, I exited out the game and pressed continue on the main menu and progress was lost. I didn't use the quick resume from the home which is what they're referring too but hopefully it's just fixed in general.

2 hours ago, Eagle-RP said:

Nice. I really hope so. The thing is, I exited out the game and pressed continue on the main menu and progress was lost. I didn't use the quick resume from the home which is what they're referring too but hopefully it's just fixed in general.

let me know if they fixed it

• 3 weeks later...