Reborn; Action RPG Reborn Coming To PC And Consoles In Fall 2014

skinner49

Source

RebornConcept-610.jpg

Elemental Labs has revealed the first information for its upcoming console and PC action RPG, Reborn. The title is a cyberpunk retelling of the tale of Japanese master swordsman Musashi Miyamoto.

Elemental Labs has only released a story trailer so far, but we know the title will feature the trappings of the action RPG genre, including multiplayer, loot, different character classes, and a level-based progression system. It also bears the marks of the cyberpunk genre, such as physical augmentation, overbearing corporations, and a vast criminal underground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e405WiLmMgU

The story begins in ancient Japan with the story of the warrior Sojobo, who murdered his master and lost his humanity to stolen power. In Reborn, the head of a major corporate entity seeks that same power by releasing Sojobo from his prison.

The Elemental Labs team includes Franko Fonseca, who was a director and producer at Square Enix, with credits on Final Fantasy XII, XIII, and XIV, Star Ocean; The Last Hope, and Space Invaders: Infinity Gene. You can check out the story trailer above, and visit the Reborn website for more information. Elemental Labs tells us the game is on track for a fall 2014 release (despite the trailer’s 2015 date) on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Vita, Xbox One, and PC.

Looks good! I hope it looks less like a cartoon and more real like deus ex.

Also why does the protagonist have to be a teenager?? Japans fascinated with teens in games :/

I know right? Look at all those underaged girls in rpg's with tight skirts.

They sure have an odd way of expressing their fantasies. Pervs.

I know right? Look at all those underaged girls in rpg's with tight skirts.

They sure have an odd way of expressing their fantasies. Pervs.

I don't mind it most of the time it's just always the same.

I want to be able to relate to the people in rpgs and if it's kids then I can't relate being 31 years old.