Can I platinum this game on Easy or do I need to play it on normal?

You can do everything on easy, there is no difficulty-related trophies, you can start on easy and finish the ng+ on easy as well since the ng+ playthrough is mainly for all the weapon/shield/accessory upgrading trophies.

Edited by Phantochi
  • Like 1

You still need to do 2 playthroughs though, there isn't a guide but you can ask here anything we will be pleased to help.

And by the way, there a a few missables which might make your trophy hunt too difficult, and I am especially talking about accessories. I advise you to take note of every accessory you get and be sure to at least get 30 of them on your first playthrough, you will need to upgrade those 30 to get Expert Craftsman trophy, and there are not many accessories around!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, s68sc said:

Perfect, thank you guys, I can chill without worrying about strategy, too bad there isn't any guide here.

I used a guide for the Xbox version, it's 100% compatible, only differences is the button, but you should now if you play the game what button to press. 

I don't know if is allowed to link the other site, so search for yourself, should be easy to find. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, oYazmat said:

You still need to do 2 playthroughs though, there isn't a guide but you can ask here anything we will be pleased to help.

And by the way, there a a few missables which might make your trophy hunt too difficult, and I am especially talking about accessories. I advise you to take note of every accessory you get and be sure to at least get 30 of them on your first playthrough, you will need to upgrade those 30 to get Expert Craftsman trophy, and there are not many accessories around!

Like FF XIII or much easier?

12 hours ago, Play3GianniGreed said:

I used a guide for the Xbox version, it's 100% compatible, only differences is the button, but you should now if you play the game what button to press. 

I don't know if is allowed to link the other site, so search for yourself, should be easy to find. 

Trueachievements?

4 minutes ago, s68sc said:

Trueachievements?

Well it's a different game... If you mess up the time management, you might have to do a lot more than 2 playthroughs (The game wants you to). If you are just playing it for the Platinum, I would strongly suggest you to find a guide.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, s68sc said:

Trueachievements?

Yes, Trueachievements, there is a very good walktrough optimized for the platinum. 

I suggest to play a first run anyway, without walk trough to familiarize with the game, or just play for 5 or 6 hours, then restart with the guide. Otherwise it can be a little complicated to understand everything. 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 10/17/2022 at 8:42 PM, Play3GianniGreed said:

I played the game years ago, but i mismanaged my time and ended up with a game over which discouraged me from playing. I am planning to come back to the game though and i am trying to find the best guide to follow, so is this the guide that you followed and recommend?

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Lightning-Returns-Final-Fantasy-13/walkthrough/1

11 hours ago, Adam said:

I played the game years ago, but i mismanaged my time and ended up with a game over which discouraged me from playing. I am planning to come back to the game though and i am trying to find the best guide to follow, so is this the guide that you followed and recommend?

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Lightning-Returns-Final-Fantasy-13/walkthrough/1

Yes, that is the one I used, I still have it in my bookmarks on pc, and it helped me a lot. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...