Hell Fucking Yes

itzzh3lixx

i remember watching angry joe playing it when it was released on the 360, kinda a good looking downloadable game, sorry to say but it's really awful.

yes but the reason the ps3 version was so delayed was because they fixed all of the bugs and issues :)
  • Like 1

1. I hope this is true and it's really coming.

2.This was supposed to be released 6 months ago so it better be fixed

3. I've been a tmnt fan since 1988

4. All the people saying the turtles games were bad, all the ones made for consoles before 2000 were good except the very 1st one that came out on NES. I actually liked the 1st two turtle games that followed the 2003 animated series. My only problems with the 1st one was no 4 players and only like 5 bad guys could be on-screen at once. My only problem with Battle nexus was that combat combos should've been better. Turtles in time reshelled wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. Everyone just expected it to be something it was never going to be.

5. Where's the release date??????  I need this right NOWWW!!!! I still have all the trailers on my XMB lol.

6. It'd be cool if they where spending extra time on this to also release on ps vita/ps4 that'd be great but I doubt it.

Edited by Mo-green28
  • Like 1

yes but the reason the ps3 version was so delayed was because they fixed all of the bugs and issues :)

i hope they do. and it would be better if they made the ps3 version a bit different and maybe run and performed better, because the current version on the 360 have been considered one of the worst games of 2013.

i hope this comes out this month

1. I hope this is true and it's really coming.

2.This was supposed to be released 6 months ago so it better be fixed

3. I've been a tmnt fan since 1988

4. All the people saying the turtles games were bad, all the ones made for consoles before 2000 were good except the very 1st one that came out on NES. I actually liked the 1st two turtle games that followed the 2003 animated series. My only problems with the 1st one was no 4 players and only like 5 bad guys could be on-screen at once. My only problem with Battle nexus was that combat combos should've been better. Turtles in time reshelled wasn't as bad as everyone made it out to be. Everyone just expected it to be something it was never going to be.

5. Where's the release date??????  I need this right NOWWW!!!! I still have all the trailers on my XMB lol.

6. It'd be cool if they where spending extra time on this to also release on ps vita/ps4 that'd be great but I doubt it.

i hope this comes out this month

September 26 for both EU and US

Where did you get that release date from? That's the last release date they had before they announced the game would be delayed, last year.

The game will probably come by the end of this month.

Ps3trophies.Org i really hope you are right, i don't want to wait another half year for it

Only release dates I found there are from last year. Don't worry, it will come out soon now.

you better be right cause i am still mad at you for burning jodie with that cigarette and then putting here in the closet, you swine
  • Like 1

you better be right cause i am still mad at you for burning jodie with that cigarette and then putting here in the closet, you swine

LOL

I only have that avatar because she looks exactly like my girlfriend when she was that age. :P

Edited by Devil_Spooky

• 2 weeks later...

I grew up with TMNT and, after watching a video on YouTube, I'm pretty excited about this game.

I'd be willing to bet that not many people here remember the days when all 4 turtles wore red. :awesome:

Now that you mention it, I wonder if they'll give us the red masks DLC for free for waiting almost 1 year to play this...