Going to Buy a PS Vita, Need Advices

EgePoyrazOzer

Hello, I live in Germany. I am looking forward to buying a second hand PS vita soon. Which sites are trustworthy and what model should I be looking for? Also sometimes I see prices like 60-70€s . This makes me suspect something wrong may be going on with them being lower than other prices above 100€. Looking forward to hearing your feedback guys.

I would also like to buy it and address myself towards the fat because it has the screen Oled and therefore has a better performance during gaming, the only flaw that the battery lasts less but I highly recommend the first of the two existing models. Regarding the price to be sure to buy a second-hand in good condition on 200€ go safe on reliable sites like gamestop or amazon. I hope I helped you friend!!!

9 hours ago, EgePoyrazOzer said:

Hello, I live in Germany. I am looking forward to buying a second hand PS vita soon. Which sites are trustworthy and what model should I be looking for? Also sometimes I see prices like 60-70€s . This makes me suspect something wrong may be going on with them being lower than other prices above 100€. Looking forward to hearing your feedback guys.

Try Ebay-Kleinanzeigen (Not Ebay) and search in your region. That's how I got mine, then picked it up myself and paid in cash. That's the safest. I paid 100 € for it and had no problems until now.

Edit: A 4 GB SD Card was included, do not forget the SD Card.

Edited by Sikutai
  • Like 1

OG Vita is a beast... too bad you'll only have a pitiful rookerful of games to enjoy unless you're fond of jaggy and laggy low quality versions of games already on the PS4, PS1+PS2 roms/ports, and a metric fuckton of generic and redundant post-genre decline JRPGs.

• Like 3

i bought mine on ebay kleinanzeigen for 140€ including 4 Games + 8GB Card. Didnt really enjoy playing with it tho so only finished 3 games and sold it again. Prices of games are going up for the vita. I imported spongebob heropants for like 35€ 1.5 months ago and now its sitting at around 60-70€

• Like 1