Combo Challenges Thoughts?

Lil-Gameboy123

I took a look at this game since it looks like a decent fighting game… until I saw the trophies. The ones that got my attention were the combo challenges, and after seeing a video guide on one of them, it reminds me too much of those kombo challenges back in Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe.

But I just wanna ask: are they easier than they seem? Are they hard? To those that have completed the combo challenges, is there any advice that would help those who might attempt the challenges?

Below is a 30 second trophy guide on one of the combo challenges. Video credit goes to GoldUnit1001.

Edited by Lil-Gameboy123

They are far from being easy. I would say they are harder than Skullgirls combo trials.

Especially Pom and Shanty gave me a hard time. Not sure what they were smoking with Pom Master Trial 1, it is ridiculously long and requires some annoying execution with charge moves while alternating between crouching and standing. This plat is definitely a bitch to obtain.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 26/10/2022 at 7:14 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

They are far from being easy. I would say they are harder than Skullgirls combo trials.

Especially Pom and Shanty gave me a hard time. Not sure what they were smoking with Pom Master Trial 1, it is ridiculously long and requires some annoying execution with charge moves while alternating between crouching and standing. This plat is definitely a bitch to obtain.

Nvmd, i’ve  found how to do it :)

Hello, about pom master 1, i always fail at the part « reset » what does it mean? What do i have to do to please?

Edited by jim_guitariste

18 hours ago, jim_guitariste said:

Nvmd, i’ve  found how to do it :)

Hello, about pom master 1, i always fail at the part « reset » what does it mean? What do i have to do to please?

Reset mean you end the combo on purpose and start a new one. As you can see in the demonstration the combo counter goes back to zero before the air grab, that is what reset means.

• Like 1