EA.com - Can't unlink my PSN accounts Solution?

SoraxTidus

Hi, I need your help. When I check for the Unlink button at the EA Account settings portal/Connections just to try to unlink my PSN accounts, the Unlink button wasn't here at all. I don't know what to do to unlink my PSN accounts and find myself the right time to figure it out as well. Can someone help me out with the Unlinking PSN accounts problem? Please Reply Me Soon. See You Later.

• 2 months later...

I had the same issue. The unlink option simply wasn't there.  Choose the callback option when you open a case kn the website (I resolved it over the phone in about 15-20 minutes), the email option was worthless

@SoraxTidus

btw, the relinked account had the unlink option

Edited by AJ_-_808

22 hours ago, AJ_-_808 said:

I had the same issue. The unlink option simply wasn't there.  Choose the callback option when you open a case kn the website (I resolved it over the phone in about 15-20 minutes), the email option was worthless

@SoraxTidus

btw, the relinked account had the unlink option

Where can I find the callback option?

On 1/3/2023 at 6:23 PM, AJ_-_808 said:

When you open a case on their website, you get two options for them to respond, either email or callback.   Gotta scroll further down past the email if I recall correctly 

Okay, I just did a little research, I found three options: Email, Chat, and Get a call. I still don't know how to unlink my both PSN Accounts and are both Chat and Get a call were really useful? I can't seem to find the callback option. Also, I knew that the email option was worthless as well. I'm still researching.

The other day i wanted to play some ea stuff but had to change my password but i don't have access to my old email anymore. 

Contacted ea via Chat and after some verification they unlinked my old email / linked my new email to the account. 

If you have your data you should just be able to go to the settings, connections and unlink the account

4 hours ago, SoraxTidus said:

Okay, I just did a little research, I found three options: Email, Chat, and Get a call. I still don't know how to unlink my both PSN Accounts and are both Chat and Get a call were really useful? I can't seem to find the callback option. Also, I knew that the email option was worthless as well. I'm still researching.

Get a call is the callback option. Should be available if you scroll past the email option.  These options should be available at the end of the case - meaning you have to go through the whole opening a case process.

Step by step:

Sign into your account at ea.com

Go to account settings 

Ea help tab (top right)

Contact us (one of the 2 top right buttons)

Create a new case

Pick Origin, PC, manage my account, transfer

Then press select contact options (in blue)

Fill out the name etc information

Scroll past "email us", you'll see "other contact options" in big bold lettering

"Get a call" is right under that

3 hours ago, Aviditas90 said:

If you have your data you should just be able to go to the settings, connections and unlink the account

For some accounts, the unlink option in connections isn't there.

On 1/5/2023 at 4:02 AM, AJ_-_808 said:

Get a call is the callback option. Should be available if you scroll past the email option.  These options should be available at the end of the case - meaning you have to go through the whole opening a case process.

Step by step:

Sign into your account at ea.com

Go to account settings 

Ea help tab (top right)

Contact us (one of the 2 top right buttons)

Create a new case

Pick Origin, PC, manage my account, transfer

Then press select contact options (in blue)

Fill out the name etc information

Scroll past "email us", you'll see "other contact options" in big bold lettering

"Get a call" is right under that

For some accounts, the unlink option in connections isn't there.

Okay, I just follow the steps you told me and I found the Get a call (Callback?), but it's closed.

Here it says: 

Our phones are closed right now—sorry we missed you. Please try again during our business hours.

Our agents are available 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. UTC, Monday - Saturday.

My timezone was Honolulu - Hawaii. So what time is right for me?

13 hours ago, SoraxTidus said:

Okay, I just follow the steps you told me and I found the Get a call (Callback?), but it's closed.

Here it says: 

Our phones are closed right now—sorry we missed you. Please try again during our business hours.

Our agents are available 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. UTC, Monday - Saturday.

My timezone was Honolulu - Hawaii. So what time is right for me?

Early. I called like 6-7am (maui)