Trophy Autopop PS4 to PS5?

Hi, I’m just wondering if anyone has confirmed this yet? I still need to go through this game plenty of times, but I’d hate to endure Hell Mode more than I have to.

Any chance the platinum or even some of the trophies autopop going from the PS4 version to the PS5 version?

Thanks! ? 

Unfortunately not. Also on this version of the game autosaves are pretty much pointless because your autosave will be deleted after you quit the game. You can only do manual saves. This also means that you can't back up your saves to cheese hell mode, meaning you have to do a legit 10 hell mode playthroughs. I haven't gotten around to finishing the game for this reason.

Edited by duboiszack
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, duboiszack said:

Unfortunately not. Also on this version of the game autosaves are pretty much pointless because your autosave will be deleted after you quit the game. You can only do manual saves. This also means that you can't back up your saves to cheese hell mode, meaning you have to do a legit 10 hell mode playthroughs. I haven't gotten around to finishing the game for this reason.

Couldn't you make a manual save just before the end of the game on Hell difficulty, back it up to the cloud, finish the game, then redownload it and finish the game again - rinse and repeat 9 more times?

5 hours ago, HuntingFever said:

Couldn't you make a manual save just before the end of the game on Hell difficulty, back it up to the cloud, finish the game, then redownload it and finish the game again - rinse and repeat 9 more times?

Hell mode removes the ability to do manual saves.

Tip: on hell, have the janitor on the bottom floor in new building. Start on the left side of the talisman door, and run right into it. Immediately start walking, not running, into room right of talisman door. Janitor will investigate talisman door and open it. Run past him. You may take a hit. This skips the building 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, sonicnobody5 said:

Tip: on hell, have the janitor on the bottom floor in new building. Start on the left side of the talisman door, and run right into it. Immediately start walking, not running, into room right of talisman door. Janitor will investigate talisman door and open it. Run past him. You may take a hit. This skips the building 

I have seen that trick, only thing I was unsure of is does it prevent getting any of endings since you are skipping some of the choices. I know I would still have to do the new building for the ending that involves putting the tape in the mailbox on the 4th floor, but if you can get the rest of the endings while skipping the new building that would be great.