Fastest achievers - question

Konycjusz

How can I check fastest achievers? From what I can see the first place is 9 hours 14 minutes and the second is over 4 days. I made platinum in this beautiful game in 2 days 2 hours and was just wondering how does this work and what is going on. Can somebody explain this to me?

Oh I see, there is 100% CLUB. ANYWAY, is there a place to check fastest achiever PLATINUM?  Because this is a little bit odd that only 100% club has those lists.

2 hours ago, KonyTV said:

is there a place to check fastest achiever PLATINUM?  Because this is a little bit odd that only 100% club has those lists.

Fastest to platinum is only available for games with no DLC. There's no point in showing the fastest achiever for 80% of the trophies.

• Like 3

Yea unfortunately once DLC trophies drop, you can no longer view the platinum on the site.

If you are listed looking for a Platinum Route, I have a thread somewhere over on the PS5 side where I have text and video on how to platinum in 5 - 10 hours if you're looking for something like that for whatever reason.

I don't use glitches and something's could be a bit more optimal, especially with newer patches, but a good foundation is there.

I think the game can be Platinumed in under 5 hours if one really practiced it, then you have the DLC on top of that.

24 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Fastest to platinum is only available for games with no DLC. There's no point in showing the fastest achiever for 80% of the trophies.

I don’t have a PS5 yet so forgive my ignorance, but doesn’t PS5 now accurately track the total time you’ve spent playing every game?

I wonder if one day it will be possible for the site to grab this data from the servers — at least for PS5 games only — so DLC releases wouldn’t negatively affect people’s time to completion, or so there are platinum-only records alongside the 100%.

I don’t care personally about completion time personally due to the scattered nature in which I play my games (and often juggling 2-3 at once), but it seems a lot of people do, so it does kinda suck when DLC trophies come out for games like this and ruin people’s times by tacking on all that dead space in between. It would be a neat feature at least.

Edited by dieselmanchild

4 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

I don’t have a PS5 yet so forgive my ignorance, but doesn’t PS5 now accurately track the total time you’ve spent playing every game?

Sadly it's not accurate at all.

As for your 2 days and 2 hours, I believe the timer starts after earning the first trophy and ends after the plat, but this gets ruined once a dlc drops.

Edited by XXIIlII
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, dieselmanchild said:

it does kinda suck when DLC trophies come out for games

I loathe DLC trophies, and most DLCs in general.

However, if a game gets add-ons a year or more after launch, I think the overall 100% trophy completion times should still reflect the change. If Someone can burn through all the content in a weekend and get a fast completion, it doesn't bother me to see my completion time stay at 5+ years (like Killing Floor 2).

On the plus side, you can see your "time to platinum" directly on your trophy profile here on PSNP.

TN4WLWP.png

Unfortunately, it seems the "time to platinum" doesn't display once a game with DLC trophies is 100% completed.

SdKJ4D9.png

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, XXIIlII said:

Sadly it's not accurate at all.

As for your 2 days and 2 hours, I believe the timers starts after earning the first trophy and ends after the plat, but this gets ruined once a dlc drops.

Wow that’s pretty lame… The PS5 honestly sounds disappointing and lacking in a lot of the little features and bells and whistles I had been hoping for, which is one of the reasons I haven’t bothered upgrading yet. But tracking play time was something I was under the impression it actually did accurately… guess not. ?

I’d just noticed a lot more friends and such mentioning or tracking their completion times on games more frequently and had assumed it tracked the actual app usage or something along those lines, rather than time between trophy time stamps like this site does.

There goes my idea. ? 

Just now, Helyx said:

I loathe DLC trophies, and most DLCs in general.

However, if a game gets add-ons a year or more after launch, I think the overall 100% trophy completion times should still reflect the change.

Yeah I think that’s a very fair point too. On second thought, when so much time has passed between launch and a DLC release, it does really break up the flow, so even having the combined completion times reflected accurately still isn’t quite the same as people who efficiently speed run through the whole 100% of the game from start to finish.

On a side note I’m so glad to see somebody else who loathes DLC trophies too! ?

I still buy DLCs on roughly half the games I play because I like to try and go for 100% completion whenever I can, and admittedly I’ve been doing it more lately than ever before lol. But I too have long despised the whole DLC business model and expressed it on this site many times, especially with how lazy and uninspired most DLC content feels. 

I think I can count on 1 hand the number of games I’ve played that had truly great DLC content that really brought something unique or interesting to the table.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, dieselmanchild said:

Yeah, about that...
I play on ps5 and many many times the time played is a huge miss. Like for NFS Heat i played mostly with my friend - he plays on ps4 and has 80 hours (not going for plat) in the same moment i have 40 hours and I've put extra time for all collectibles and stuff to do. :D

• Like 2