Coin to ace / Mudtooth help

FifeCollege

Best way is to reroll your game, find the random item in the first area on earth. if its not the strange coin, reroll and repeat until you eventually find it. 

boring but effective. 

or try to join randon online games on earth. 

not that boring but not that effective

Edited by Messknecht

• 3 months later...

I just did 6h of rerolling adventure earth and no coin. Is there good farming method? or more info about it?

What I mean is, what map areas it can drop? I read somwhere that if tarnished ring is in world then coin will not spawn for sure. Things like that.

@Massknecht did you reroll campaign or adventure?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I spent 10+ hours rerolling campaign and adventure over and over looking  for tarnished ring, complete nuts.. I dont mind doing same time some hard stuff, but looking for item which can be everywhere and spawns 1/100 times is insane and shouldnt be there at all..

• 3 weeks later...

I got Ace's coin back when I first played, and was recently playing adventure to find the ring. I did 7 rerolls total, in my second reroll I found Ace's coin for a second time on a metal stairwell in a random building, about halfway into the mission. On my 7th roll I finally found the tarnished ring, it was right at the start of the level, in a room on the ground floor of a building on the left hand side of the map, looking straight ahead from the starting zone. That adventure run only listed 8 minutes total so it really was close to the start.

Both times they were in the overworld, I never found any other quest related item (they glow red/orange, not purple) in the overworld, and I never found one in any of the dungeons. The sewer dungeons appeared almost every time in my 7 runs, one time I got the Tale of Two Liz's dungeon, twice I got the dungeon with the mushroom spore kinda looking things, none of any of the dungeons I had ever spawned either the ring or the coin. Some people have said they found them in dungeons so I imagine there is a chance, but they seem to spawn more often in the overworld so I recommend just combing the map.

If you've got a lot of trait points then you can try resetting your traits, and maxing out stamina trait, stamina usage trait, stamina regen trait, and equipping the ring (cant remember the name) which gives increased sprint speed and reduced stamina usage, along with using Mud Tooth's stamina consumable (buy a big bulk of them if you find him in your instance, it lasts for an hour and persists between deaths and quitting out the game). This makes life a lot easier as you can sprint pretty much the whole time.

Edited by Mst-Sgt-Peppa