[SOLVED] All Skirmish MP trophies explained step by step. Possible.

That's great @Needles . As I said, that would be really hard if its the same one.

Definitely possible against CPU on skirmish!. We gotta have faith for others trophies to be honest. Don't hesitate to share your experience on this topic, please.

EDIT:

I tweeted this and I'm gonna tweet everyday about it, maybe something can be done if we share it.

https://twitter.com/ChrisHenares/status/1590762230089646081?s=20&t=ynh4oOx_BdCvn87c0EBCeg

Edited by ChristianHenares

31 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

According to @EAHELP response to my tweet, we should go to their forums in order to get feedback. Let's go guys!.

This is what TJ answer to my request:

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1590982129609232384?s=20&t=mpcq0NPZdCcJraGdkZRSRg

That's the same generic BS answer they give everyone who asks for servers to be reinstated - EA have no intention of listening to anyone when it comes to this game.

• Like 1

On 11/11/2022 at 10:53 AM, HuntingFever said:

That's the same generic BS answer they give everyone who asks for servers to be reinstated - EA have no intention of listening to anyone when it comes to this game.

I mean, you're right for sure, it's an automatic text but "not quite" as it is signed TJ at the end and it seems a little bit personal directed to my tweet. In any case, here's the forum message I did and let's see if EA can contact us or tell us something.

EA in the past depending on the studio had listen to the community for asking questions or giving some advice and tips for next Battlefield games, since Battlefield 3 in advanced, I remember these messages in the past and devs actually responding to the community. Also, buying a Rock Band used copy and not having the code to export your songs to other Rock Band games, if you sent them picture of the game and receipt they would send you a code to exchange, paying $10 or so, i've been told, but never did. What I'm saying is: EA for long time listen the community more than we thought, but don't know right now because these things trend to change every 5-8 years or so.

I'm gonna edit now some of these trophies from the original topic due to the fact I did almost everything already  on Skirmish, being the harder one [Bloodsucker] but probably not impossible to do. It was a pain in the a$$ but it worth it. This will be a legendary platinum trophy when we finally get it. Straight to my cabinet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ChristianHenares said:

I mean, you're right for sure, it's an automatic text but "not quite" as it is signed TJ at the end and it seems a little bit personal directed to my tweet. In any case, here's the forum message I did and let's see if EA can contact us or tell us something.

EA in the past depending on the studio had listen to the community for asking questions or giving some advice and tips for next Battlefield games, since Battlefield 3 in advanced, I remember these messages in the past and devs actually responding to the community. Also, buying a Rock Band used copy and not having the code to export your songs to other Rock Band games, if you sent them picture of the game and receipt they would send you a code to exchange, paying $10 or so, i've been told, but never did. What I'm saying is: EA for long time listen the community more than we thought, but don't know right now because these things trend to change every 5-8 years or so.

I'm gonna edit now some of these trophies from the original topic due to the fact I did almost everything already  on Skirmish, being the harder one [Bloodsucker] but probably not impossible to do. It was a pain in the a$$ but it worth it. This will be a legendary platinum trophy when we finally get it. Straight to my cabinet.

I really hope they do listen but the odds aren't good :(.

I got Bloodsucker trophy! I can't believe it!

Everything explained on the first topic. What a ride man... I'm beyond happy right now!! Only a few more steps to get this beautiful, hard, absolutely insane platinum trophy.

EDIT: Just got EVERY Skirmish Multiplayer trophy in the game, It's confirmed all of them are possible to get now that servers are offline.

Definitely the hardest one was Bloodsucker. I almost started anew match cuz nothing was working. Thanks God it finally worked.

EDIT: I added pictures to the first post. Finally.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/3/2023 at 10:15 AM, ness1216 said:

I have not done these yet and still need to, but wanted to say thanks for providing the detailed guide.

You're welcome. Keep it up and do it ASAP because if you lost experience playing it will be harder for sure.

I want to do all of them on Xbox 360 despite the fact I will never get 100%, but still good 910G or so.

• 1 year later...

So you´re telling me that the platinum is still possible, just harder?

Anyway, thanks for the very detailed description! Even if i don't pick up the game, it was a very detailed guide!

Edited by vixenvince

7 minutes ago, vixenvince said:

So you´re telling me that the platinum is still possible, just harder?

Anyway, thanks for the very detailed description! Even if i don't pick up the game, it was a very detailed guide!

No, the Plat is completely unobtainable due to server closure, because you can't do the co-op trophies offline :(.

• 2 weeks later...