Sniper Elite 4... Will I enjoy it?

DonaldoNYC

Hello. On a friend's recommendation, I recently bought, played, platinum'd and thoroughly enjoyed "Sniper Elite 5".
I was surprised by how fun it was, as it is not my usual type of game.
I am thinking about going backwards and playing "Sniper Elite 4", but was wondering if some long-time series enthusiasts recommend going backwards or not.
Is there a big difference in the gameplay between the older and newer game in the series?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DonaldoNYC said:

Hello. On a friend's recommendation, I recently bought, played, platinum'd and thoroughly enjoyed "Sniper Elite 5".
I was surprised by how fun it was, as it is not my usual type of game.
I am thinking about going backwards and playing "Sniper Elite 4", but was wondering if some long-time series enthusiasts recommend going backwards or not.
Is there a big difference in the gameplay between the older and newer game in the series?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The gameplay of 5 is a lot like 4 when going back to 3 and 2 it is a lot different due to the fact you can't use silent ammo in the past games and or melee from the front only from the back. You might really enjoy 4 and if you want to go for a side series I would say go for Zombie army trilogy not the 4th one just the trilogy as that one is far better than the 4th zombie army. 

Get 4 and 2 remaster.  I also recommend Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, contract 1 and 2.  They are all solid games and they go on sale all the time. 

I'm still waiting for SE5 "complete edition" to hit a crazy sale to finally pull the trigger..... Pun intended. ?

Edited by Fr_0zt

2 hours ago, mataningo said:

All the Sniper Elite games are good. I liked all of them, but I didn't played SE5.

2 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

Get 4 and 2 remaster.  I also recommend Sniper Ghost Warrior 3, contract 1 and 2.  They are all solid games and they go on sale all the time. 

I'm still waiting for SE5 "complete edition" to hit a crazy sale to finally pull the trigger..... Pun intended. 1f601.png

3 hours ago, Lonemankane said:

The gameplay of 5 is a lot like 4 when going back to 3 and 2 it is a lot different due to the fact you can't use silent ammo in the past games and or melee from the front only from the back. You might really enjoy 4 and if you want to go for a side series I would say go for Zombie army trilogy not the 4th one just the trilogy as that one is far better than the 4th zombie army. 

Thank you for the information. (and the pun) :)

• Like 1