Why doesn't this site recognize one of my accounts?

So I recently decided to make a new account and to start the trophy hunting fresh. My PSN id on my new account is FinalPhantasyIX. When I tried to sync it with this site I always got ''error psn id does not exist'' Is the site not recognizing it because of the name? I had another account named after a hockey team so I don't see why the site can't recognize this new account name. Is there any possible solution or is my psn name not allowed? I don't see how it's wrong since it really doesn't violate any playstation network rule.

So I recently decided to make a new account and to start the trophy hunting fresh. My PSN id on my new account is FinalPhantasyIX. When I tried to sync it with this site I always got ''error psn id does not exist'' Is the site not recognizing it because of the name? I had another account named after a hockey team so I don't see why the site can't recognize this new account name. Is there any possible solution or is my psn name not allowed? I don't see how it's wrong since it really doesn't violate any playstation network rule.

There is probably some "lag" between the creation of the account and PSNP being able to acces to it.

There is probably some "lag" between the creation of the account and PSNP being able to acces to it.

I don't see how there can be any lag between PSNP accessing my account. I'm assuming my psn name is the problem 

I doubt there is any lag. OP most likely hasn't sync'd his new account yet. So as far as the servers understand, there is no user by that name yet. Try syncing first, if that doesn't work then earn one trophy and try to sync again.

Thing is I sync my trophies often and on the account, I already have 50 trophies synced to it so I have no idea why it isn't picking up my account. 

Thing is I sync my trophies often and on the account, I already have 50 trophies synced to it so I have no idea why it isn't picking up my account. 

When you created the account, did you use an upper-case " i " where the " L " is supposed to be in "final" (Fina"i"PhantasyIX), if so, is this your account?

https://psnprofiles.com/FinaIPhantasyIX

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1