Devil In Me - Collectibles - Trophy Guide

4 hours ago, Ben-Gun said:

Just got the screw thing In workshop. Still no handy trophy. It seems to be bugged.

Also the video that you link - u must have picked up that key 5 times by now 1f606.png

Edit - all 27 photo ops:

Thanks just woke up and finally got it. Just needed the spa one before entering it. Going to do it on PS5 now

• Like 1

Just got the plat ? 

Apparently I was missing the torch in the shed , thanks @FanficWriter73 for pointing it out... Pun intended indeed ? 

And for the photo ops, weirdly my last one was Erin in the Opportunity chapter, even though she didn't have a green reticle on her. Just make sure to get a pic of everyone there anyway cuz you need it for the trophy (say cheese) playing as Mark in curator cut.

Thanks @Ben-Gunfor the beneficial video, and thanks everyone who shared their tips and findings in these forums, much appreciated.

Good luck to those going after the plat :)

Edited by ahmedelebiary

Has anyone else had any issues getting Erin to survive curator mode in blackout? I have spent the last 2 days trying to get the last 2 secrets but no matter what options I pick she dies.

I start at guests and go to blackout.

I have had them kiss not had them kiss, I have had her find the eviction and not find the eviction. Been nice to her and increased her relationship with everyone and treated her bad. Done all heart and all mind options. Had charlie do the good toast and the Judas toast. Had her use the inhaler and not. I cannot think of any other combinations I can try it always ends the same she gets killed in blackout. 

6 hours ago, Gidget-8448 said:

Does anyone know how to unlock the dioramas for the chapters Cliffside, The Lake, and Ultimatum? I was able to get to the Ultimatum scene at the end, but I cooperated with Du'Met, so I'm thinking I need to get both outcomes?

Cliffside you need to have charlie and mark there. Then fail the heart beat check when they are in the freezers. 

• Like 1

I'm seeing a lot of people mention the curator's cut with regard to collectibles. Is it possible to plat this game without the curator's cut or playing with a friend? I remember Man of Medan forcing you to collect some stuff this way. It'd be a shame if they returned to that after doing away with it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Throw7 said:

I'm seeing a lot of people mention the curator's cut with regard to collectibles. Is it possible to plat this game without the curator's cut or playing with a friend? I remember Man of Medan forcing you to collect some stuff this way. It'd be a shame if they returned to that after doing away with it.

From what I've seen you have to have curator for say cheese and crime scene photo and all secrets. You can get them without curator if you play shared story online with someone, but for solo u need curator.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, duboiszack said:

The Handy trophy just seems to have a glitchy tracker. Like tripplebarnett the trophy just unlocked for me after picking up a random key during my curator's cut playthrough. I never even picked up the lounge key in the party chapter.

I can confirm keys do not count.

I did not pick up several keys at all and got the trophy.

10 minutes ago, Spartaruckus said:

So is the Handy trophy bugged or does it have to be gotten all in one run. I went through @Ben-Gun video and I have grabbed them all including the key but no trophy.

Ok figured it out so there are 3 items that you can grab from the gift shop in curator mode the watch the golden neckless and the cross neckless. I grabbed the cross and the pocket watch, the trophy popped when I picked up the golden neckless. Idk if the cross neckless counts but it seems not to. 

Do I need to use the items as well? Thinking of the prologue ones bath salt/oil and clock/necklace or can I just quit chapter as soon as it's in the inventory?

Got plat on PS4 and doing ps5 now.

Done complete playthrough so used all keys from story (thearrical cut) and the crank in Maze lvl, both camera lenses for Mark as well as the drill bit, the flashlight in Homestead, picked up lipbalm, picked up inhaler in blackout, the lounge key in CC. Peppers pray in Lake. Gave screwdriver to Kate.

Do I need the candlestick from blackout and Charlie's lighter from CC?

Edited by Mr_PaNtsONh3aD
Update

On 11/20/2022 at 3:09 AM, Ben-Gun said:

Just got the screw thing In workshop. Still no handy trophy. It seems to be bugged.

Also the video that you link - u must have picked up that key 5 times by now 1f606.png

Edit - all 27 photo ops:

So I noticed that some of these pics you are actually taking photos through walls. One that I noticed is in the workshop you take a photo of a bunch of random stuff on some shelves. But you did not have a photo of the bar tender maniquine which I know is one of the photos from workshop. I think you took a pic of the mannequin through the wall. LoL. 

I realized I did this too when some of your photos I know I didn't take a shot of but the retical never turned green cause I remember taking a photo of some random stuff in that same level. Might explain why this trophy seems buggy 

14 hours ago, Spartaruckus said:

Ok figured it out so there are 3 items that you can grab from the gift shop in curator mode the watch the golden neckless and the cross neckless. I grabbed the cross and the pocket watch, the trophy popped when I picked up the golden neckless. Idk if the cross neckless counts but it seems not to. 

How can you choose the second necklace? I can't. Didn't need it for my plat on PS4 though.

On 20/11/2022 at 6:01 PM, Ben-Gun said:

Np - thanks for all the help, couldn´t have done it without all you guys 1f601.png What a ride.

Can´t wait for season 2 haha 1f913.png

Do I need to use the items as well? Thinking of the prologue ones bath salt/oil and clock/necklace or can I just quit chapter as soon as it's in the inventory?

Got plat on PS4 and doing ps5 now.

Done complete playthrough so used all keys from story (theatrical cut) and the crank in Maze lvl, both camera lenses for Mark as well as the drill bit, the flashlight in Homestead, picked up lipbalm with jamie, picked up inhaler in blackout, the lounge key in CC. Peppers spray in Lake. Gave screwdriver to Kate.

Do I need the candlestick from blackout and Charlie's lighter from CC?