DLC has been delisted from US Store

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 2/7/2024 at 10:14 AM, baboon_overlord said:

Hey mate, we have to stop meeting like this!

I use https://psdeals.net/

It's not 100% accurate but it's good enough.

Better than meeting in a back alley 0_o

that site may be good for ps4 and ps5 only, but not for ps3. It even lists this game as being released in 1970 Hahahah 

Edited by MATTKBAN
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, MATTKBAN said:

Better than meeting in a back alley 0_o

that site may be good for ps4 and ps5 only, but not for ps3. It even lists this game as being released in 1970 Hahahah 

Hey dude. So we won't be meeting in the back of an alley. 😪

Just kidding. 😂

I think the 1970 thing is a glitch from Sony's side, I remember something about this I read ages ago but it escapes me now. 

I use the site almost on a daily basis for PS3 and it has rarely failed me. Some DLC is listed under a separate name and can't be found from searching under the game but that is true from the Store as well. In addition, some DLC is hidden and only available from the in-game menu.

The major is issue is that some games are listed as PS4/PS3/Vita but there is no PS3 version of the game.

As I said, it's not 100% accurate but I find it extremely helpful. If I'm ever in doubt I will check the Store on the PS3, but this saves me having to do that 95% of the time, which is especially helpful as I have so many alts for buying stuff off different regional Stores (e.g. UK, FR, US, HK).

Hope this helps.

3 hours ago, baboon_overlord said:

I think the 1970 thing is a glitch from Sony's side, I remember something about this I read ages ago but it escapes me now. 

1970 is the year that shows up on missing timestamps for trophies when viewed on the PS App, so it’s probably a placeholder value when it cannot be determined.

• Like 2