Xp farming cards easier?

Lonemankane

So i had a thought and been wanting to know i anyone mad enough has tried it but due to my own tries in the past with games like remnnat from the ashes and soul borne games. I wanted to ask if anyone has tried making back ups of their saves and then using their xp booster card on a mission then once the mission is done the player who didn't use it backs out and saves the same and backs it to the usb or cloud and then the player who used the card puts cloud save back to the system to get back the card they used then the other player who earned the xp from the mission and so on repeat for both till both are at a max level they like and so on. 

Wondering if that idea works and if so would anyone mind adding this to a guide or something as trying to figure out what is best to do as barely anyone plays this

• Confused 1

Yes, you can make back-ups of your save before using any card.

If you restore your save after a mission, you'll lose the XP you just gained, so this isn't a viable option if you're trying to duplicate cards. This method really only works if you fail a mission and don't want to lose a particular card. The good news is, you can get cards really easily now that you can recycle them and purchase more.

I used Triple XP cards on Extreme difficulty to level up my classes and weapons.

56 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yes, you can make back-ups of your save before using any card.

If you restore your save after a mission, you'll lose the XP you just gained, so this isn't a viable option if you're trying to duplicate cards. This method really only works if you fail a mission and don't want to lose a particular card. The good news is, you can get cards really easily now that you can recycle them and purchase more.

I used Triple XP cards on Extreme difficulty to level up my classes and weapons.

Well you see what am getting at?, if both players had that card for triple xp can't a player take it in turns earning that xp from just backing up and downloading the save and so on.

12 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

Well you see what am getting at?, if both players had that card for triple xp can't a player take it in turns earning that xp from just backing up and downloading the save and so on.

Yeah, I see what you're saying. The problem is, you either choose to keep the XP or choose to restore your save file and keep the card. You can't keep both.

I guess if one person kept using the card and restoring their save from the cloud, it would work. This would only benefit the other player(s) and in most situations wouldn't be worth the effort of the person using the card.

Edited by Helyx
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Yeah, I see what you're saying. The problem is, you either choose to keep the XP or choose to restore your save file and keep the card. You can't keep both.

I guess if one person kept using the card and restoring their save from the cloud, it would work. This would only benefit the other player(s) and in most situations wouldn't be worth the effort of the person using the card.

um I take it your not seeing how it would work fully, like the one who earn xp backs their save up and then the one who used the card puts their save back on the system then the player who earned xp from the last match is the one who uses the card and then the one who used the card last match will earn xp and so on. it is like a I do it for you and you do it for me kind of deal

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Lonemankane said:

I take it your not seeing how it would work

Oh I get it, I just don't think you realize how huge a waste of time it would be. Cards aren't that rare to the point where you'd need to meticulously plan out an elaborate way to exploit the save system.

I also don't think it's valuable enough to be mentioned in a guide, but that's just me...someone who already has 100%. If you find it useful for yourself, then I wish you well on your path to completion.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Oh I get it, I just don't think you realize how huge a waste of time it would be. Cards aren't that rare to the point where you'd need to meticulously plan out an elaborate way to exploit the save system.

I also don't think it's valuable enough to be mentioned in a guide, but that's just me...someone who already has 100%. If you find it useful for yourself, then I wish you well on your path to completion.

maybe so but just wondering if this works as this is still a way to get things done and plus it is not a 100% chance you will get that one card same if you mess up and so on.

Reason I even brought it up as this can help two people boost levels fast and so on. true it is abit slow but it can help more so if there is more cards and so on.

Edited by Lonemankane

18 minutes ago, Helyx said:

This^

The trick will work but compared to just playing normally in a full squad on a higher difficulty and learning how to speedrun certain levels efficiently, it ends up being slower and far less useful so isn't worth the hassle IMO. If someone wants to use it, then more power to them but it's not something I would recommend or even consider adding to a Guide.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

This^

The trick will work but compared to just playing normally in a full squad on a higher difficulty and learning how to speedrun certain levels efficiently, it ends up being slower and far less useful so isn't worth the hassle IMO. If someone wants to use it, then more power to them but it's not something I would recommend or even consider adding to a Guide.

true but it is hard to find any kind of person who is willing to help and go at your pace at least if you ask me even on this site and so on. but that is me. Plus am playing this game on and off to try and enjoy it to see how it goes plus most I met on the game leave if you so much as mess up abit

Edited by Lonemankane
  • Confused 1