"Wonder" trophy in 2022/23

cataplexia

I had zero problems getting this trophy on PS4. Playing at various times over the course of a couple days, most levels I loaded up connected me to another player. There is still a decent amount of people playing this game so this trophy and others that require a companion shouldn't be a problem! If you are having trouble, I would recommend going back to the chapter select level and entering a chapter fresh. If I didn't immediately meet a player, one would usually connect to my game within a couple minutes if I waited near the start. I can't speak to the player count on PS3 though; I imagine that could be quite difficult these days.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone still has trouble finding other travelers, this might help you. I had the same problem in 2021: after 2 playthroughs I only had met 3 other travelers. But in january 2022 I tried this method out and this worked for me:

You can simply refresh your connection while you're in the game and then it will connect you to a new player (or new 'lobby' waiting for another player). In the video, it is done every 30 seconds or something, but I waited longer, until I was sure I was connected with someone. I also made sure that the other player couldn't really see me, by sitting on top of the bridge (without building it), because i didn't want to ruin the other players experience by leaving in front of him/her. Also remember to finish the level (after some time or when you stop playing), so that it actually saves the players you meet. If you don't finish the level and simply go back to the hub via the settings, it doesn't save (i believe). I hope this helps!

• Like 3

I just beat this game for the first time yesterday, playing blind. At the end the game registered me meeting two other players, but I only noticed and interacted with one. I believe that person was going for the trophies, but unfortunately I couldn't keep up in the sliding level because it was my first playthrough and somehow lost him:) 

Better game than I expected, actually. I think it's a very interesting way to do multiplayer, it was sure fun trying to communicate with someone that it's my first playthrough, and I'm going for collectibles by way of that singing.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Game is still surprisingly active in 2024. I got the Wonder trophy in one weekend with minimal trouble.

I played with my son so I can't speak to how easy it would be to get the other mp trophies with randoms, but I did encounter several players on the mountain level.

This is on PS4, no idea how the PS3 version looks these days.