Trophy card question

Go to your PSN profile, look at the pulldown menu in the upper right corner, click Trophy Cards and then Change Background. You can then pick the game you want to display with, or upload a custom background.

oh sorry i wasnt clear enough i meant the  games being displayed like it shows that the last 4 games ive played are mod nation racers,oddworld etc... i was asking if i can change whats displayed there other than the last games ive played

Edited by deidara3

oh sorry i wasnt clear enough i meant the  games being displayed like it shows that the last 4 games ive played are mod nation racers,oddworld etc... i was asking if i can change whats displayed there other than the last games ive played

In the same place you can select "Change Icon Layout" and it'll let you choose between games and trophies or just trophies (either the last ones earned, or just platinums). You can also change how many of each is displayed too.

If you're asking if you can pick exactly what is displayed and not just your recent activity then no you can't.

Edited by Stevieboy

In the same place you can select "Change Icon Layout" and it'll let you choose between games and trophies or just trophies (either the last ones earned, or just platinums). You can also change how many of each is displayed too.

If you're asking if you can pick exactly what is displayed and not just your recent activity then no you can't.

yes, i was asking about the second one, I dont see why this wouldn't be a  feature seems like less work to just set the games you own that you want to display than it updating constantly anyways thanks for the quick replys

I actually like the idea in itself. Trophy cards are a great way of advertising this site. I discovered psnp after clicking a friends trophy card.

Although I know Sly has a lot to do at the moment, i believe that it could be a good idea to add this at a future point. It could, for example, pick up the trophies from the users trophy cabinet, as these are often the ones people really want to be seen.

I dont think that having a menu doing all things manually is great, but implementing a function that already exists really could be good.

It could also potentially push the number of premium users up if the person wants to show more than 3 trophies.

• Like 2

I actually like the idea in itself. Trophy cards are a great way of advertising this site. I discovered psnp after clicking a friends trophy card.

Although I know Sly has a lot to do at the moment, i believe that it could be a good idea to add this at a future point. It could, for example, pick up the trophies from the users trophy cabinet, as these are often the ones people really want to be seen.

I dont think that having a menu doing all things manually is great, but implementing a function that already exists really could be good.

It could also potentially push the number of premium users up if the person wants to show more than 3 trophies.

I like the idea of being able to show the cabinet's trophies in the trophy card :hmm:

Edited by DocDoomII
  • Like 1