Horrible Saving

I had the game crash on me when I told it to manually save as well. Just once but, I rely on my auto-saves more now and I save manually after every time I do something, just in case. Annoying and a little overzealous but I lost nearly 90 minutes. After you get done with all your activities, you can click the mission select table and that makes an auto-save.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Matrim_Drasgen said:

I had the game crash on me when I told it to manually save as well. Just once but, I rely on my auto-saves more now and I save manually after every time I do something, just in case. Annoying and a little overzealous but I lost nearly 90 minutes. After you get done with all your activities, you can click the mission select table and that makes an auto-save.

It seems like it always crashes on me when I manually save. I will try to keep the mission table in mind

13 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

The Auto Save on this game is pretty bad. If you complete your daily activities, but do not go on a general or story mission the game's autosave will load you into the previous night. 

The other MAJOR NEGATIVE that I am having is that when I try to Manually Save the game it constantly crashes!

manually saving is the major issue, but other than that i'm actually enjoying the game.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

It seems like it always crashes on me when I manually save. I will try to keep the mission table in mind

I was wrong. You actually have to go on the mission for it to auto-save. Which isn't that big a deal. Go on the mission, then you can just load right back up at the table. Your cards will be different and you can use that to your advantage.

• Like 1