Wundragore Everbloom-Wisdom of the Woods trophy

CainJaeger

Hi

One of the last thropies I need is the is The Wisdom of the Woods wich requires 10× of every reagent 

Last one im missing is the Wundragore Everbloom

Managed to find 1 behind Agathas Cottage while searching the map for like 3+hrs 

Anyone found other spots or how long it takes to respawn reagents?

20 minutes ago, CainJaeger said:

Hi

One of the last thropies I need is the is The Wisdom of the Woods wich requires 10× of every reagent 

Last one im missing is the Wundragore Everbloom

Managed to find 1 behind Agathas Cottage while searching the map for like 3+hrs 

Anyone found other spots or how long it takes to respawn reagents?

One can sometimes be found in the library in a pot.
Another spot I found is in front of Agatha's altar.

I believe I only found them at night.

24 minutes ago, Couga83 said:

I think it's random, like with the chests.

Damn I didnt have a single one in the locations you listed 

Also played like 8 missions since i fpund the last one 

This thropy is honestly making me consider putting my run on hold until someone figurek where and how those damn plants spawn

So far I'm tracking the lunar cycle with the everblooms I get, might have something to do with it, will test it out when I get the same cycle again.

Waxing moon, clear night.

Also some of the spawns.

Library in the pot

Behind Agathas statue in the rubble by the well

Top of the first challenge cave before you drop

Agathas house

Shaws Church

There's more but I've forgotten, also you need 10 on you at once, because I've gotten more than 10 and no pop because I've used them in the cauldron. Hope this helps.

1 minute ago, Itz_MoonCake said:

So far I'm tracking the lunar cycle with the everblooms I get, might have something to do with it, will test it out when I get the same cycle again.

Waxing moon, clear night.

Also some of the spawns.

Library in the pot

Behind Agathas statue in the rubble by the well

Top of the first challenge cave before you drop

Agathas house

Shaws Church

There's more but I've forgotten, also you need 10 on you at once, because I've gotten more than 10 and no pop because I've used them in the cauldron. Hope this helps.

What pot specifically?

18 minutes ago, CainJaeger said:

What pot specifically?

Inside the library, which you open as part of the ongoing story side quest you have with Agatha, on the right side just past the open book, tucked in between the bookcase, a leather chair, and under the window is a pot. It will grow a plant on occasion. I have only seen it once and that was the Wundragore Everbloom.

13 hours ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

https://twitter.com/banrn3/status/1600185644084510720/photo/1 Can someone tell me what Reagent I am missing?

You have the same selection as me and I’ve just popped the trophy. It’s just a matter of having 10 or more of each in your inventory at any one time I should think.

Also, in my game at least, the wundragore plants didn’t just spawn under waxing moon. I found these at following places at different cycles of day and night

New moon - agathas house

waxing moon - library plant pot, Agatha statue outside abbey

day time - on exit of 1st blood gate, greenhouse area location ( can’t recall exactly the spot), everflowing glade fast travel point on left hand side of the start of the long bridge to the statue

So I’m not entirely sure they are linked with spawning at certain times of day or night, or whether they just respawn after a certain amount of time from when you first discovered them and picked them up

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

You have the same selection as me and I’ve just popped the trophy. It’s just a matter of having 10 or more of each in your inventory at any one time I should think.

Also, in my game at least, the wundragore plants didn’t just spawn under waxing moon. I found these at following places at different cycles of day and night

New moon - agathas house

day time - on exit of 1st blood gate, greenhouse area location ( can’t recall exactly the spot), everflowing glade fast travel point on left hand side of the start of the long bridge to the statue

So I’m not entirely sure they are linked with spawning at certain times of day or night, or whether they just respawn after a certain amount of time from when you first discovered them and picked them up

Thanks. I thought that last slot meant I was missing an item. I hope I can find the last ones I need. 

30 minutes ago, CainJaeger said:

For anyone still struggling 

Wudragore Everbloom spawns only on waxing moon phase at night 

There can be multiple spawns at once (found 3 at most) 

You need 10x each reagent at once for the thropy too pop

This is not what I found. I found them in daytime and at new moon also. 

1 hour ago, CainJaeger said:

Never saw them on any other time 

100% of mine were on this time 

I don’t know if it’s just me then but These were where I found mine

New moon - agathas house