No platinum yet?

26 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Hate to be this guy and make this thread.. but the 0.00% achieved has me worried in starting this, just got it in the mail via GameFly. I’ve heard the game is pretty long, but are trophies glitched?

Whats made the platinum unachievable at this point?

Thank you!

No glitches afaik.

The game has been out for four days & has a very unique gameplay system that has taken some getting used to with, what I find to be, relatively tough combat.

Couple that with a  50-70hour campaign requiring two playthroughs for both light and dark and then all of the exploration trophies.

You’ll probably see some people getting 100% over the next few days to a week, I’m sure.

Thanks for the responses guys, it’s hard to know if people just didn’t get their hands on early or if they’re actually was glitches so I’m glad to hear that everything is unlocking as it should and it just is a meaty long game. 

well, since there’s no guide from powerpyx, yet, I might as well take the opportunity to ask, any stand out trophies, that should be noted or are most through side missions, and story progression?

29 minutes ago, Zeep_Xanflorp92 said:

Thanks for the responses guys, it’s hard to know if people just didn’t get their hands on early or if they’re actually was glitches so I’m glad to hear that everything is unlocking as it should and it just is a meaty long game. 

well, since there’s no guide from powerpyx, yet, I might as well take the opportunity to ask, any stand out trophies, that should be noted or are most through side missions, and story progression?

There is at least 1 missable 

You need to do every club meeting before the story ends 

So just go to all of them once they pop up

Just now, CainJaeger said:

You need 10 of each including the wundragore on you 

If you use for crafting then you need to gather again

10 hours ago, CainJaeger said:

You need 10 of each including the wundragore on you 

If you use for crafting then you need to gather again

Question about some if I may. I have an emo kid’s invitation I told her yes come get me but she still hasn’t I’ve even started shop class. Is the next locked behind story? Also best tips for a general mission 2 turns or less no damage. 

1 hour ago, Vader_Immortal86 said:

Question about some if I may. I have an emo kid’s invitation I told her yes come get me but she still hasn’t I’ve even started shop class. Is the next locked behind story? Also best tips for a general mission 2 turns or less no damage. 

For the emo, I think you may need to collect things and give them to magik before the meeting can start. I can’t be entirely sure as I can’t fully remember how this started for me, but it may be something to do with this.

i haven’t got the 2 turns or less trophy yet, but was just planning to drop to story and use an easy mission

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

For the emo, I think you may need to collect things and give them to magik before the meeting can start. I can’t be entirely sure as I can’t fully remember how this started for me, but it may be something to do with this.

i haven’t got the 2 turns or less trophy yet, but was just planning to drop to story and use an easy mission

There were a few times when I didn't gather materials and meetings still took place, but maybe gathering materials for the EMO and Shop make the meetings happen more frequently. Not sure though!

1 hour ago, Tripple_Barnett said:

There were a few times when I didn't gather materials and meetings still took place, but maybe gathering materials for the EMO and Shop make the meetings happen more frequently. Not sure though!

I did gather items. I already gave them to Magik and the meeting still hasn’t happened.

7 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

I’m playing on story and I’ve done an easy mission still can’t do two turns or no damage

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Vader_Immortal86 said:

I did gather items. I already gave them to Magik and the meeting still hasn’t happened.

I’m playing on story and I’ve done an easy mission still can’t do two turns or no damage

For the no damage one I found captain amaerica works great. I had some cards where he buffs up shields to really high levels and then taunts the enemies. He has some other cards which give shield to allies too. 

Ill try the 2 turns one this evening and see how it goes. Goes without saying but probably want a mission that only involves defeating enemies and no collecting items or unlocking boxes etc

14 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

For the no damage one I found captain amaerica works great. I had some cards where he buffs up shields to really high levels and then taunts the enemies. He has some other cards which give shield to allies too. 

Ill try the 2 turns one this evening and see how it goes. Goes without saying but probably want a mission that only involves defeating enemies and no collecting items or unlocking boxes etc

Awesome that helps. I don’t have him yet but will look forward to that. Also I’m really afraid I glitched the emo kids or even the birthday party. I just looked and I told nico to get me over a week ago. I just did a mission everyone is sitting on hangout nothing else. I told her to get me before I gave materials could that be it. I have since given the materials however.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Vader_Immortal86 said:

Awesome that helps. I don’t have him yet but will look forward to that. Also I’m really afraid I glitched the emo kids or even the birthday party. I just looked and I told nico to get me over a week ago. I just did a mission everyone is sitting on hangout nothing else. I told her to get me before I gave materials could that be it. I have since given the materials however.

I’ve assumed you’ve already done the altar bit where you put earth wind and fire etc on the pedestals? I’m guessing it’s impossible to talk about emo club before you’ve done that, but I can’t honestly remember the order of how it came about.

the only other thing I can think of is that maybe you need to do a story mission to allow these bits to progress as the emo stuff does involve Sara sometimes.... or maybe raise the friendship levels of the heroes who go to emo club?

I don’t think if any of the heroes are injured that it affects them being able to participate in the evening stuff, but I’m not certain about that either.

you may be ok as Im Sure I’ve had to wait a while to do one of the clubs before and eventually it came about, but good luck anyways pal

19 minutes ago, PotrikBerger said:

I’ve assumed you’ve already done the altar bit where you put earth wind and fire etc on the pedestals? I’m guessing it’s impossible to talk about emo club before you’ve done that, but I can’t honestly remember the order of how it came about.

the only other thing I can think of is that maybe you need to do a story mission to allow these bits to progress as the emo stuff does involve Sara sometimes.... or maybe raise the friendship levels of the heroes who go to emo club?

I don’t think if any of the heroes are injured that it affects them being able to participate in the evening stuff, but I’m not certain about that either.

you may be ok as Im Sure I’ve had to wait a while to do one of the clubs before and eventually it came about, but good luck anyways pal

Re hanks that helps a lot. I mean I’ve been grinding a lot!!! And in story I’ve only just met wolverine. So I may be locked behind story or hell even abbey exploration. I only have the second word of power. Thanks for the tips!!!

20 minutes ago, Vader_Immortal86 said:

Re hanks that helps a lot. I mean I’ve been grinding a lot!!! And in story I’ve only just met wolverine. So I may be locked behind story or hell even abbey exploration. I only have the second word of power. Thanks for the tips!!!

No problem. If you haven’t done the altar bit with earth, wind, fire and air collectibles then emo club won’t start as they hold it at that alter. If you haven’t done that then it’s definitely the reason why it’s stopped. I just wasn’t clear if you had done those bits already. Sorry for repeating if it you have.

4 hours ago, Vader_Immortal86 said:

Ok, I tried the two turns one and got it on a mission entitled ‘defeat enemies’. I dropped it down to story mode and the mission itself was classed as ‘easy’. It was a mission I had to use captain marvel for, and I used my character and wolverine as support. From what you’ve said above I’m a bit further along in the game, so my character was level 15 at time of trying this. I think this probably helped me as I no doubt would have more card choices with attacks that hit harder. So don’t worry too much about this trophy, you’ll be able to get it easy when you further into game and a higher level no doubt

4 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

No problem. If you haven’t done the altar bit with earth, wind, fire and air collectibles then emo club won’t start as they hold it at that alter. If you haven’t done that then it’s definitely the reason why it’s stopped. I just wasn’t clear if you had done those bits already. Sorry for repeating if it you have.

I have done that because I’m on emo kids day 4

2 hours ago, PotrikBerger said:

Ok, I tried the two turns one and got it on a mission entitled ‘defeat enemies’. I dropped it down to story mode and the mission itself was classed as ‘easy’. It was a mission I had to use captain marvel for, and I used my character and wolverine as support. From what you’ve said above I’m a bit further along in the game, so my character was level 15 at time of trying this. I think this probably helped me as I no doubt would have more card choices with attacks that hit harder. So don’t worry too much about this trophy, you’ll be able to get it easy when you further into game and a higher level no doubt

Awesome!! Then yup I won’t worry too much thanks for all the great help

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CainJaeger said:

Just wanted to confirm every thropy is obtainable without issue since i just got the platinum myself 

Heavily reccomend ng+ to get the dark/light thropy since on ng+ you just need 200 points instead of 400

that's good, what about some of the odd ball ones, like 5 enemies with 1 enviromental, so far (granted not to far into the game), I haven't seen enviromentals big enough to take out that many yet.

3 minutes ago, Dbarr74 said:

that's good, what about some of the odd ball ones, like 5 enemies with 1 enviromental, so far (granted not to far into the game), I haven't seen enviromentals big enough to take out that many yet.

Its quite easy to do with Magik in the threat room

On 12/7/2022 at 0:04 PM, PotrikBerger said:

Awesome!! Then yup I won’t worry too much thanks for all the great help

Still having trouble with a general mission no damage. Any tips or setup. Also thank you for new game recommendations for dark alignment. I was seriously gonna do 400 lmao. My emo kids fixed itself but I do have another question as soon as I got captain America I still cannot get a general led by him. I just began act 2. I’m assuming it will come in time?

• Like 1