Platinum | 03:31:00 | No Damage | 100% Trophies

Optinooby

I hope your gf appreciates what a magnificent man you are ? I already platted this, but now I wish I hadn't

btw since many of us are into stacking, it'd be cool if your guides could also incorporate save transferring where applicable, to stack the game as efficiently as possible. Like I made about 20 manual saves and was able to pop the PS4 stack in <1h, but it'd be great to have that sort of direction provided by a guide so I don't need to stress over that stuff as much

Edited by hore
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, hore said:

I hope your gf appreciates what a magnificent man you are 1f60d.png I already platted this, but now I wish I hadn't

btw since many of us are into stacking, it'd be cool if your guides could also incorporate save transferring where applicable, to stack the game as efficiently as possible. Like I made about 20 manual saves and was able to pop the PS4 stack in <1h, but it'd be great to have that sort of direction provided by a guide so I don't need to stress over that stuff as much

I do usually mate, but i've been unable to with this one as I only have the PS5 version. Though I may get the PS4 version when the DLC releases and may do so then.

• Like 1

I just wanted to say how fantastic this guide was.  I didn't really go for a no true damage run, but I did (technically) get through the game with full health the whole time.  If I got hit, I reloaded, and kept going at each section until I got through without taking damage (even the end boss).  It was super helpful to be able to see some of the tricks to navigate the levels a lot easier.  Some of the out-of-bounds kills are pretty wacky.  

• Like 1

Rather than wait for a fix, I decided to try a whole new run on 1.08.  I am playing completely offline.  I also deleted all other Callisto save data, and disabled the auto upload.  I hope to be done by Sunday.  I am on chapter 6, but these next two chapters are the most annoying as far as difficulty goes, and I really need to be careful.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ziggurcat said:

Rather than wait for a fix, I decided to try a whole new run on 1.08.  I am playing completely offline.  I also deleted all other Callisto save data, and disabled the auto upload.  I hope to be done by Sunday.  I am on chapter 6, but these next two chapters are the most annoying as far as difficulty goes, and I really need to be careful.  

Hope it all works out mate, keep us updated oh please ;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Hope it all works out mate, keep us updated oh please ;)

We'll see soon enough, I guess!

One note is that 1.08 has a few differences because they made a few tweaks to the speed of things (like healing, walking, and reloading).  A notable difference is the part where you upgrade the GRP for the very first time (where you get the first two battery upgrades, and the first velocity upgrade) - previously, there were 4 lockers next to the Reforge, and you had to avoid opening the second one to keep the critter from jumping out at you.  That locker is not there in 1.08, and none of them have critters inside.  

I haven't noticed much else that's different so far, though, apart from maybe a checkpoint that has moved slightly or an enemy spawning in at a different spot.  

• Like 2

Update:

Finished the game, Max security trophy popped, and the plat has been acquired for both the PS4 and PS5 versions.  

Another thing to note about the differences is that in 1.08 there are only two of the exploding enemies in the final boss stage each time they show up.  There were four of them prior to 1.08.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ziggurcat said:

Update:

Finished the game, Max security trophy popped, and the plat has been acquired for both the PS4 and PS5 versions.  

Another thing to note about the differences is that in 1.08 there are only two of the exploding enemies in the final boss stage each time they show up.  There were four of them prior to 1.08.  

Thanks for the update mate, glad you finally worked a way around their broken patches!

And thats good to know about that last boss fight, weird they removed 2 of those enemies, I never found it too much of a problem

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Thanks for the update mate, glad you finally worked a way around their broken patches!

And thats good to know about that last boss fight, weird they removed 2 of those enemies, I never found it too much of a problem

I'm glad to be finally done with this game.  I do not know whether I am going to spend the $40 CAD on the extra content unless they make the story expansion available as a separate DLC thing.  

And I dunno... I guess enough people complained about the amount of enemies that they decided to reduce it down to two.  I would just run along the outer corridor and grab/throw them as they came out of the walls.  

I also feel like they may have nerfed the GRP battery a bit because it seemed like I wasn't getting as much out of a charge, but I could be wrong on that.  

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, ziggurcat said:

I'm glad to be finally done with this game.  I do not know whether I am going to spend the $40 CAD on the extra content unless they make the story expansion available as a separate DLC thing.  

And I dunno... I guess enough people complained about the amount of enemies that they decided to reduce it down to two.  I would just run along the outer corridor and grab/throw them as they came out of the walls.  

I also feel like they may have nerfed the GRP battery a bit because it seemed like I wasn't getting as much out of a charge, but I could be wrong on that.  

Maybe. It could have been perhaps I just had a little more experience with the battery and how it worked, so perhaps I was just a little more effective with it.

I dont think I mentioned it in the walkthrough, but the bigger the enemy, the more battery they drain. You may have just been holding onto the biggers just a tad longer sometimes.

Im with ya, mega pricey game for the length! Ive sold my physical edition and will maybe buy digital when its in a sale for the DLC. I do wanna cover the DLC, I just really dislike the current price

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 2

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, ShadyWARcotix said:

I'm halfway through the game and your guide is like usual a lifesaver. Thanks again for your time and effort for creating these guides.

A few things were changed a little in updates, but apparently it still mostly works.

I'll wait for the final DLC to drop, then go back and record everything with all the DLC trophies also

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Optinooby said:

A few things were changed a little in updates, but apparently it still mostly works.

I'll wait for the final DLC to drop, then go back and record everything with all the DLC trophies also

I'm in the beginning of chapter 4 and everything seems fine (still looking here and there for more loot etc.) Maybe some loot changed or they added more loot? But idc because Maximum difficulty isn't hard and your guide works fine so I'm okay with that and yeah the Riot DLC looks interesting (I don't care about those more playthroughs dlcs)

• Like 1

If you look at the text walkthrough here, I have all loot available at the time i made the guide. And with the stuff I DON'T collect, it's listed here in orange.

Is that the same stuff you mean or you found new stuff that I havent even mentioned in the text??

• Like 1

On 20.5.2023 at 11:57 PM, Optinooby said:

If you look at the text walkthrough here, I have all loot available at the time i made the guide. And with the stuff I DON'T collect, it's listed here in orange.

Is that the same stuff you mean or you found new stuff that I havent even mentioned in the text??

Oops, didn't saw that you replied.  Go the plat now and yeah I mean I also collected the orange stuff because I knew the game was short so I still wanted to explore more rooms and your text guide was perfect and everything worked like charm. Kudos.

Edited by ShadyWARcotix
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

This has all been updated as per the Final Transmission DLC patch, released in June 2023, version 1.024.000 on the PS5.

For some reason, they moved like a 1/3 of the collectibles again, most are very close to where they were originally, but a few are in a completely different place. I just can't understand why they would move them, like for what benefit....weird.

Anyhow, i've also fixed a few things which have changed since the original version of this guide.

So if you're lost in looking for something as it's not where another guide says, then you can look it up here and find how exactly where it's moved to ;)

Edited by Optinooby

6 hours ago, Optinooby said:

This has all been updated as per the Final Transmission DLC patch, released in June 2023, version 1.024.000 on the PS5.

For some reason, they moved like a 1/3 of the collectibles again, most are very close to where they were originally, but a few are in a completely different place. I just can't understand why they would move them, like for what benefit....weird.

Anyhow, i've also fixed a few things which have changed since the original version of this guide.

So if you're lost in looking for something as it's not where another guide says, then you can look it up here and find how exactly where it's moved to ;)

I'm confused, you're going to upgrade the guide or have already? I'm following your guide but some of the bios aren't in the area you say they're in. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KyleStJohn said:

I'm confused, you're going to upgrade the guide or have already? I'm following your guide but some of the bios aren't in the area you say they're in. 

Text guide is updated, impossible to update a video.

Im currently working on a new version of the video guide, please bear with me. For now, if anything isnt the same as the video, then come back to the text here  ;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Optinooby said:

Im currently working on a new version of the video guide, please bear with me. For now, if anything isnt the same as the video, then come back to the text here  ;)

The only one I'm missing is Arden Jeddha: Arcas Excavation, your text guide says it's right after you fight the two headed boss on the drill platform but I've beaten the game 3 times now and it's not there.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Optinooby said:

I apologize, I changed the high contrast and I found it. I finally got my platinum. Thank you!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KyleStJohn said:

I apologize, I changed the high contrast and I found it. I finally got my platinum. Thank you!

Was going to say, definitely there as Ive done 100% again today to polish up my new route a little more. Good to hear you have the plat now ;).

43 minutes ago, meterano7 said:

Dont even  own the game, but this is absolutely top notch work

This is nothing unfortunately, i've got another 4 playthroughs to add to this yet along with the rest of the DLC. Why do they release these DLC trophies that take 5 x Platinum Time to acquire ;(

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...