do you need ea servers to complete tier1

melodicmizery

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2022 at 5:52 AM, melodicmizery said:

on the other moh you cant play tier1 unless your connected to ea. is it the same for warfighter? wondering since the servers will be closing if i have to do this now or later

I came to the forums asking the same question but found ur post here and i can see nw u got the platinum

so does it need internet connection to EA servers same as MOH 2010?

3 minutes ago, MohameDina9192 said:

I came to the forums asking the same question but found ur post here and i can see nw u got the platinum

so does it need internet connection to EA servers same as MOH 2010?

The answer is literally one post above yours.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2023 at 1:09 PM, MohameDina9192 said:

wanted to make sure just all since he got the trophy recently after asking there's nothing wrong in that

hello, im pretty sure yuri is correct. the tier works differently then the other game. you dont see your friends ghosts all over the map. as for when the servers go down soon, or if they already did, i cannot say 100% if itll impact it or not until it happens. but i dont think it will impact it at all. i didnt have a issue getting the plat. the only issue i had was my own ai team mates killing me and if that happened the only way i could get them to stop was turning the game off and starting over so i started making double backup saves. but there is a trick on tier one, you can level select the last mission and only play that and the trophy will pop. tier one is alot easier then hardcore is. you get checkpoints and just have the one level. but like i said dont shoot the ai on accident or else the game bugs out like crazy and theyll keep team killing you.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, melodicmizery said:

hello, im pretty sure yuri is correct. the tier works differently then the other game. you dont see your friends ghosts all over the map. as for when the servers go down soon, or if they already did, i cannot say 100% if itll impact it or not until it happens. but i dont think it will impact it at all. i didnt have a issue getting the plat. the only issue i had was my own ai team mates killing me and if that happened the only way i could get them to stop was turning the game off and starting over so i started making double backup saves. but there is a trick on tier one, you can level select the last mission and only play that and the trophy will pop. tier one is alot easier then hardcore is. you get checkpoints and just have the one level. but like i said dont shoot the ai on accident or else the game bugs out like crazy and theyll keep team killing you.

Thanks for the answer and the excellent explanation and tips for Tier 1 mode, that will help me for sure finishing this difficulty ????

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MohameDina9192 said:

Thanks for the answer and the excellent explanation and tips for Tier 1 mode, that will help me for sure finishing this difficulty 1f64f-1f3fb.png1f64f-1f3fb.png

another tip is about halfway through i think the hardest part for me was when you have to breach the door. i made my backup before that point. originally what i usually do is hurl a grenade inside and this would usually make the AI dive for cover and give you more time to off them all. but on tier 1 if your grenade hits your teammate the game goes berzerk and they gun you down. so dont do that lol. but it might help you on hardcore if you havent done it yet. just before going up those stairs before the breach there is a heavy gunner. i would let my ai teammate go up there and do all the work and then the other 2 ai teammates run up there (one will get stuck under the stairs but hell unstick eventually at the breach)  and i stand at the bottom of the stairs aiming up for any spare guys who make it past my ai i pop them. grab a spare weapon off the ground for the breach, so when i do breach i can gun like crazy, drop the gun isntead of reloading and then keep firing with my main. its a strategy that will either work for you or will fail for you lol. its kinda hit or miss

• Like 1