Gotta craft them all now bugged on Solo

ttnttt

After latest update 1.15, I cannot build and place the hook nor any of the shelves. Item will not turn white nor blue to place. If you are going for platinum, you may want to test out your save file. 

I believe I have tried everything since update to no avail. My game is the PSN free version too.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
On 22/12/2022 at 2:44 AM, ttnttt said:

After latest update 1.15, I cannot build and place the hook nor any of the shelves. Item will not turn white nor blue to place. If you are going for platinum, you may want to test out your save file. 

I believe I have tried everything since update to no avail. My game is the PSN free version too.

I see a new update for the game came out today. 06/03 maybe try see if it's fixed. I know the devs were aware of this issue.

It is possible to craft hooks and shelves now. I crafted everything, but still no trophy (my friend has the same problem). Will try to craft everything all over again in the next few days. This time i will not destroy anything.

• Like 3

On 3/6/2023 at 10:44 AM, adm1r86 said:

It is possible to craft hooks and shelves now. I crafted everything, but still no trophy (my friend has the same problem). Will try to craft everything all over again in the next few days. This time i will not destroy anything.

I'm having the same issue now. Finally able to place shelves and hooks but of course now the achievement won't pop time to rebuild everything... Tell me if your plat ever pops!! 

Update @adm1r86 found a method where if you guys have all items crafted and it still won't pop the "Craft em all" achievement, just build a lashings pile with quick craft/ hold R1 and it will give a prompt to build a lasings pile and after you build the pile build one more lasing while standing next to it and it should pop your platinum like it did for us.

Edited by ThrasherSkeets