Is there a gaming session in psnprofile?

shirokuma12354

23 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

So you don’t have it but want to boost it?

I'm guessing this might be a deciding factor whether or not to buy it... because the game is very-very empty, I never managed to get into a match.

But to confirm, it's still online, and we can do a boosting session whenever the time is right.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

So you don’t have it but want to boost it?

You can own a game and it not be on your profile… because you haven’t started it yet. The whole session function on this site is ass. “Shift through endless single player games to choose one game!” ?Doesn’t even remove shutdown games from the list either. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

You can own a game and it not be on your profile… because you haven’t started it yet.

Yeah, but they said:

i have not umbrella corps

I wasn't trying to make assumptions and instead trying to ask them directly for clarity, so give them an accurate answer to what they're actually asking.

21 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Yeah, but they said:

I wasn't trying to make assumptions and instead trying to ask them directly for clarity, so give them an accurate answer to what they're actually asking.

Someone already addressed that part. That you have zero imagination for how or why anyone could possibly want to create a session of a game they could buy at the press of a button is a you problem.

13 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

That you have zero imagination for how or why anyone could possibly want to create a session of a game they could buy at the press of a button is a you problem.

No, someone already also assumed that part. Imagining what they meant isn't helpful unless they actually confirm it's what they're asking. I guess my "you problem" is actually wanting to help instead of imagining I'm helping by imagining what they're asking and just answering that way. So yeah, that's definitely a me problem. And it's one I'm okay with.

I'll just wait for the asker to come back and speak for themselves.

• Like 3

sorry i'm late Even games that I don't own (such as Resident Evil 6) can be selected from the game[mygame] tab, but I don't see Umbrella Corps there. Looking at it, I thought it might be a game that Umbrella Corps does not support, so I asked a question. If I can build a session by playing, that's great. thank you

On 2023/1/4 at 9:26 PM, fbdbh said:

I'm guessing this might be a deciding factor whether or not to buy it... because the game is very-very empty, I never managed to get into a match.

But to confirm, it's still online, and we can do a boosting session whenever the time is right.

that's exactly right

I was worried about whether it would be possible to play the game from now on and get it to 100%, and whether people would gather when boosting. I'm relieved to see that everyone's answers are still okay. Thank you from bottom of my heart.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, shirokuma12354 said:

Even games that I don't own (such as Resident Evil 6) can be selected from the game[mygame] tab, but I don't see Umbrella Corps there. Looking at it, I thought it might be a game that Umbrella Corps does not support, so I asked a question. If I can build a session by playing, that's great. thank you

Sessions are only available if someone has created one and it's open. You don't see any Umbrella Corps sessions only because no one currently has one open. If a game has trophies on this site, you can open a session for it if it's on your profile, so you'll be all set once you do that.

14 hours ago, DaivRules said:

セッションは、誰かがセッションを作成して開いている場合にのみ使用できます。現在誰も開いていないという理由だけで、Umbrella Corps セッションは表示されません。このサイトでゲームにトロフィーがある場合、それがあなたのプロフィールにあればセッションを開くことができます。

Is that so? I understand that. thanks a lot!

• Like 3