Egg Glitch

Toxicmatic-

Not sure if I'm the only one having this issue but I can't harvest the eggs in the garden.. Also, been having issues with the middle Mannequin at the window where I'm not able to put cloth product on it. I found exiting to the main menu fixes the mannequin issue for at least for 2 working days but then the bug comes back. I can manage with only 3 mannequins nbd but the eggs I need for the table orders..

Edited by Toxicmatic-

14 minutes ago, Toxicmatic- said:

Not sure if I'm the only one having this issue but I can't harvest the eggs in the garden.. Also, been having issues with the middle Mannequin at the window where I'm not able to put cloth product on it. I found exiting to the main menu fixes the mannequin issue for at least for 2 working days but then the bug comes back. I can manage with only 3 mannequins nbd but the eggs I need for the table orders..

The middle mannequin isn't bugged so much as the hit boxes for the other 2 crowd it so u gotta hit just right at the right angle. As for the eggs I seem to remember there was some odd trick to that 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

The middle mannequin isn't bugged so much as the hit boxes for the other 2 crowd it so u gotta hit just right at the right angle. As for the eggs I seem to remember there was some odd trick to that 

yee Ifigured it out the mannequin is just messed, no right angle to get the hit box at that, it does come back then bug out after some working days.
The egg house tho you have to hit at the right angle & its a really small margin to get the hit box so the house highlights.. Very frustrating, I just got the plat so that's over with. I did enjoy the game besides those bugs & characters getting stuck;

8 hours ago, Toxicmatic- said:

yee Ifigured it out the mannequin is just messed, no right angle to get the hit box at that, it does come back then bug out after some working days.
The egg house tho you have to hit at the right angle & its a really small margin to get the hit box so the house highlights.. Very frustrating, I just got the plat so that's over with. I did enjoy the game besides those bugs & characters getting stuck;

I thought it was bugged too but it would let me dress it if I stood in a certain spot but other times no problem then sometimes had to stand in the right spot for it to let me so it is messed up but it's still there

• Like 1

There's some super sensitive cursor positions required for some mannequins & especially for the eggs (I used the left doorway).

It took me a while to realize you need to fertilize the eggs to make them "grow".

• Like 1

On 2023-01-04 at 8:45 PM, Helyx said:

There's some super sensitive cursor positions required for some mannequins & especially for the eggs (I used the left doorway).

It took me a while to realize you need to fertilize the eggs to make them "grow".

Yee lol I had to search up about that cuz fertilizing eggs didn’t seem right to me ..