Shutdown?

fenris-lima

I'm not able to connect online. Last achievers for online trophies are May 2022...

Statistics seems to be save online and are working. I installed on the PS5 today and there was no save on the cloud, but my previous statistics were there

Edited by fenris-lima
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Needles said:

Apparently this game used GameSparks. I joined the game’s Discord server and found this message from the dev team, posted on October 3, 2022:

Hi all, you may have noticed that as of Oct 1st, online play is no longer working for PC or for consoles. 

The online service that we were using, GameSparks, has been terminated and requires us to rework the game to use a different online service. 

We are currently looking at all possible options. However, getting things back up to speed may take a significant amount of time and effort.

We're a small indie studio, so it's not easy for us to do something like this, but we want to make sure everyone gets to play the game as it was intended. We just ask for your patience and your support!

In the meantime, if you are playing on Steam we suggest using Steam Remote Play or Parsec for online local multiplayer. 

Thanks,
Mildbeast

Crap, this one completely slipped passed me, because it wasn't listed on the GameSparks site :(.

2 hours ago, Needles said:

Apparently this game used GameSparks. I joined the game’s Discord server and found this message from the dev team, posted on October 3, 2022:

Hi all, you may have noticed that as of Oct 1st, online play is no longer working for PC or for consoles. 

The online service that we were using, GameSparks, has been terminated and requires us to rework the game to use a different online service. 

We are currently looking at all possible options. However, getting things back up to speed may take a significant amount of time and effort.

We're a small indie studio, so it's not easy for us to do something like this, but we want to make sure everyone gets to play the game as it was intended. We just ask for your patience and your support!

In the meantime, if you are playing on Steam we suggest using Steam Remote Play or Parsec for online local multiplayer. 

Thanks,
Mildbeast

i thought that not a single game was missed but we missed this. surprised it took us this long to realise. let's all hope the devs get another backend server.

20 minutes ago, serrated-banner9 said:

i thought that not a single game was missed but we missed this. surprised it took us this long to realise. let's all hope the devs get another backend server.

Yeah, it’s unfortunate. I would’ve bought and finished it before shutdown if they made an announcement. I don’t have high hopes for restoration of online service but I asked about it on Twitter and will share here if I get any response.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, serrated-banner9 said:

It makes me wonder just how many games have quietly closed down, because they used GameSparks but weren't listed on the GS website so no advanced warning was given :(.

• Like 1