Bad Luck

vonheindrich

This isn't really me asking for any help but decided to share this story to maybe give some other people a laugh because looking back the situation is a bit funny. So last year in June I started my Survival Mode run and made it about halfway through before I got burned out and stopped playing the game. So yesterday I decided I wanted to finish the game as I had only 3 trophies to go. Got 200 zombies killed, finished up the Chicken Mode run, then went on to Survival. Was playing perfect then came to the end section. Now it should be noted I did try to upload saved data earlier but apparently I've reached the limit of what I can upload. So basically any death was a restart, whether I wanted it to be or not. I used the turret in the mall to clear some Zombies, went down the stairs, went into the room, got on the ladder and was yanked up into a sandwich of about 7 zombies. Couldn't get to the door which I thought I had closed initially, couldn't get back to the ladder, and died. A painful 5 hours of in game time wasted because I didn't kill more zombies and the game decided to glitch me out slightly in the last section.

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

I can see you didn't try another run as of now and can feel your pain. However that last section is pretty straightforward : don't bother killing any zombie, just dodge and run so that they don't have enough time to swarm the place.

Yeah, that's what I went to do on my first run, but there was like a pile of 7 behind the door and it just screwed me up

8 hours ago, vonheindrich said:

Yeah, that's what I went to do on my first run, but there was like a pile of 7 behind the door and it just screwed me up

You said you used the turret, though, so you definitely lost some time. There's no need to clear the hall, just run from the shelter to the exit door as quickly as possible.

13 hours ago, JeManquedHygiene said:

You said you used the turret, though, so you definitely lost some time. There's no need to clear the hall, just run from the shelter to the exit door as quickly as possible.

Probably but I think I still needed some kills at the time and was trying to clear both the trophies in one go

12 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

What?

Not sure, it wouldn't let me upload my saved data to the cloud and the reason given was I've reached my limit. I think it's just a generic response it gives since the other stuff for Zombi uploads perfectly fine.

8 hours ago, vonheindrich said:

Probably but I think I still needed some kills at the time and was trying to clear both the trophies in one go

Not sure, it wouldn't let me upload my saved data to the cloud and the reason given was I've reached my limit. I think it's just a generic response it gives since the other stuff for Zombi uploads perfectly fine.

did you try loading it to an usb?

18 hours ago, Vern3r0z said:

did you try loading it to an usb?

Not yet, I honestly have no clue if I have one to use anywhere in my house right now, but I have both USB slots used on my ps4 already so it's not a big deal to me rn, got other games to play

5 hours ago, vonheindrich said:

Not yet, I honestly have no clue if I have one to use anywhere in my house right now, but I have both USB slots used on my ps4 already so it's not a big deal to me rn, got other games to play

what do you mean both slots are used?

On 20/5/2023 at 9:56 PM, Vern3r0z said:

What?

PS Plus online storage limits save up to 100GB of PS4 game data* and 100GB of PS5 game data.

*Max 1000 save files on PS4

On 10/1/2023 at 1:33 AM, vonheindrich said:

Now it should be noted I did try to upload saved data earlier but apparently I've reached the limit of what I can upload.

You can always delete save game data that you haven't used for years from the online storage. Moreover, PS5 game save data cannot be backed up to a USB storage, so that you will have to delete some from the online storage in the future.

On 5/22/2023 at 7:47 PM, Vern3r0z said:

Well, could you have not unplugged the vr and tried to copy to usb?

Yeah but honestly just seems like more work than it'll be worth to me right now. Again not sure where my USB is anyways, also not in a rush to jump back into Zombi 

On 5/22/2023 at 8:22 PM, zizimonster said:

PS Plus online storage limits save up to 100GB of PS4 game data* and 100GB of PS5 game data.

*Max 1000 save files on PS4

You can always delete save game data that you haven't used for years from the online storage. Moreover, PS5 game save data cannot be backed up to a USB storage, so that you will have to delete some from the online storage in the future.

Yeah, I will at some point go through and check it, its weird some games have no issue with uploading stuff and others completely fail to. The weird part is that Zombi uploads my user settings and normal mode run with no issue but survival fails.

• Like 1