how to farm DP ?

• 3 months later...

man perfect a song on extreme, thats seriously like impossible, the only song I do pretty good on extreme is secret police and my hands dead after, and its not perfect, its a borderline victory. I play alot on standard, but now iI have about 40 hours and I only have all of miku's clothes, need all the clothes of the other 5 now, crazy ! :/

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I just played Melancholic? I think that's the name is and I play it on hard and perfect with the Perfectionist item, it's the easiest song for me, in one day I got the Modules, Furniture and Themes I also got as much gifts as I can but I need to do more stuff in the Diva room before I can get anything else. 

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

It may be late but I use the mega survival challenge item on normal and survival on hard to farm extra dp while im unlocking the songs. It saves me the trouble later. You can also get a good chunk of DP and never spend it and backup to a USB or the cloud then buy the items for each respected trophy. Ive never tried this method, but it could save time if you wish to avoid grinding.