Any tips to give to make this game easier? Or is it a 'get good' situation?

ZachBoardyHD

I got about half way through the game in September (where you have to protect your crew) but decided to play something else as even on easy, I thought it was a struggle to get to that point.

I'm planning on resuming the game after I've completed my current one but I feel meh about it as I thought it was too hard.

Any tips that can be given will be helpful because I may just making it more difficult for myself without realizing. when playing I've been trying to kill an enemy by enemy, while trying to get cover and activate my invisible sheild but I can't stand the enemy A.I as they're really smart and always know where you are with pin point accuracy

The thing I don't understand is that the game has a pretty high completion rate (40%) and I feel I've gotten better with shooting genres games in particular as I've completed the Bioshock trilogy 100%, Resident Evil 4, the first Crysis game, etc. Yet I've found them a lot easier then easy mode in this game . When I was playing it back in September I did think what the hell am I doing wrong that I'm struggling with it on easy ?.

Hopefully it's not just a get good situation, thanks ?

You can do around 90% of the campaign in stealth, bypassing most of the enemies.

That's the #1 trick for the hardest difficulty.

In the few instances when you really must engage the enemy, activate armor mode when shooting and switch to camouflage if you need to relocate.

Also turn off stuff like motion blur or any visual effect that might obscure your vision, and increase thumbstick sensitivity a bit for fine aiming.

Every shooter is different, and has its own mechanics, you might be good at one and bad at another.

It always helps to play on normal before going to the hardest difficulty to learn your character abilities, the geography of the levels and enemy tactics.

Edited by LastMinuteSavior
  • Like 3

Yeah, the best thing I can recommend is to abuse the stealth -> decloak -> shoot -> recloak trick. That should trivialize most of the game. If you're still having trouble, I'd say play it on an easier difficulty first (you can make that your collectible run) since unlocking powers transfers over between runs and the stealth ones can help a lot.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...