90% of trophies poppen when logging in

de-bizon

Yesterday i booted up the game again after about a weeks break. On my main account everything seemed to work well. But starting the game up on my two alt accounts, all trophies except for the 2500 dog tags instantly unlocked and i had a base way more advanced then any of my accounts were. After reloading the game my base returned to normal, but now i am scared to boot up the game again on my main account. Since i do not want to mess up my timestamps with a glitch like this happening. But i dont want to leave the game on low % either

Did anyone else have this problem and if so knows / learned how to prevent this from happening?

5 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

This is normal, this game never sleeps and you make progress even if you are offline.

LOL, What? That's not normal at all. Your bases don't automatically upgrade (Then go back) when you aren't playing.... People will attack you and resources will gather while you are away but that's about it. 

Edited by Floorkiller74

30 minutes ago, Sikutai said:

This is normal, this game never sleeps and you make progress even if you are offline.

I went from player level 15 or something to 119 and back. I seemed to have done the campaign won over 100 battles and upgraded my main building from 4 to 9 in less then a week. And 1 relog later it all got back to normal.

This was no where close to natural progress, now i dont know if it has to do with hacked servers or a failed update or what else it could be. So i am hoping more people have experience with it here. Or heard about it, so i know how safe it is to keep playing on my main account

2 hours ago, de-bizon said:

I went from player level 15 or something to 119 and back. I seemed to have done the campaign won over 100 battles and upgraded my main building from 4 to 9 in less then a week. And 1 relog later it all got back to normal.

This was no where close to natural progress, now i dont know if it has to do with hacked servers or a failed update or what else it could be. So i am hoping more people have experience with it here. Or heard about it, so i know how safe it is to keep playing on my main account

So this is really not normal. It looks to me like someone who has access to your account played. Ask your relatives and friends.

I'm not familiar with the game, but the 9 fastest 100% achievers have completion times of 25 seconds or less... The 22 fastest achievers on the Asian stack have completion times of 31 seconds or less. So maybe it's not completely unheard of.

Is the game crossplay? Could you have earned achievements on the mobile version or something like that?

• Like 1