Post your Longest Wanted Level Duration

PLamb858

I am mainly interested in is your longest wanted level survival Online. Feel free to post what you did in single player though but only if you did not use cheats. Also, tell us how you did it too. For now, I only have survived 10 mins 51 sec but I have never really tried so I plan on doing that really soon and adding the new time here. I just bought the tank and I plan on bottle necking the cops in a hanger or something. I also figure it would be pretty easy on the back of a train or in the Laser but there is the possibility of accidently losing your wanted level.

How to check your stat on this:

In game - Pause and go to Stats and it's in there.

On Rockstar's Social Club site: Career -> Stats -> Crimes. Here is a link too which I think will work assuming you have a social club account. http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/stats#gtaonline/crimes

Edited by PLamb858
  • Like 1

Mine is 17mins 59secs, not too bad I guess :P

Not bad at all! Not to one up you but I tried again last night and got 18 mins 45 secs. I was in my new tank so that helped a lot. It was weird because my tank was smoking but I know I could have gone at least a little longer but the cops actually stopped spawning near me and I unintentionally lost the cops! It was pretty weird but oh well.  

5m 55s. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Since it's GTA, a wanted level is always a good thing. In real life, not so much..

• Like 1

About 35-45 minutes or so when going for a platinum award, that one that you need survive with a 5 star wanted level for a total of 2 hours. 

Was just camping with a tank or a parking spot and destroying all the cop cars and helicopters.

Was kinda boring so just killed myself after a while. It was impossible for the cops to kill me since I was stationary so they wouldn't shoot with suicide cars. 

Strange RS SC doesn't reflect this, maybe because I didn't escaped.

• Like 1

Are we talking realtime or gametime? Also, how long do you need to keep your wanted level online in order to get that award?

It's measured in realtime.

The award is supposedly for 60 mins for the platinum. However, that's not really the case. I just received that award and it shows my "Time spent with a Wanted Level" at 23h 46m 20s. Don't quote me on this but from what I have observed, it seems to really count when you go on a long consecutive wanted level and doesn't really count the typical 1-2 mins when you quickly evade a 2 star wanted level.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

16 minutes and 24 seconds... Got full armor, went to the military base and stole a buzzard. Got my four stars and kept shooting rockets at helicopters after me. Lasted a while, about 10 minutes then my helicopter was heavily damaged... landed on the ground, shot rpgs at police. Stole a car, kept driving while me health kept going down. Went back the base trying for another, got a jet after avoid the army in the base. When I took off, I was shot down by anti-air system. Hmm... this would be awesome if it were part of a movie... Anyways, yeah the Chronicles of Sup... 

• Like 1