Which trophies are unobtainable?

Camokidd87

I see the servers went down in august. The guide on here says a few trophies are multi-player, a few trophies are coop, and only 1 trophy is online required. So im a bit confused on which require the servers and which dont. The one and only trophy that says it requires online says its unobtainable in red now but right underneath it, it has an update and its green (aces high). Can anyone clarify what exactly is actually unobtainable please? Myself and a friend both have the game and both are close enough for adhoc so im curious to how much of this we could still do and if the plat is at all achievable still. Thanks in advance.

5 minutes ago, Camokidd87 said:

I see the servers went down in august. The guide on here says a few trophies are multi-player, a few trophies are coop, and only 1 trophy is online required. So im a bit confused on which require the servers and which dont. The one and only trophy that says it requires online says its unobtainable in red now but right underneath it, it has an update and its green (aces high). Can anyone clarify what exactly is actually unobtainable please? Myself and a friend both have the game and both are close enough for adhoc so im curious to how much of this we could still do and if the plat is at all achievable still. Thanks in advance.

There's at least 5 trophies that are unobtainable. If you look in the trophy list, I think at least 4 of those 5 have multiplayer in the description, so they're all down for the count. And Aces High needed the leaderboards active in order to calculate your rank / card, so that can no longer be earned either.

Edit: Changed 10 to 5 as Daiv put me in my place.

Edited by ScintillaWolf

Just now, ScintillaWolf said:

There's at least 10 trophies that are unobtainable. If you look in the trophy list, I think at least 9 of those 10 have multiplayer in the description, so they're all down for the count. And Aces High needed the leaderboards active in order to calculate your rank / card, so that can no longer be earned either.

That’s not accurate. Only 5 are unobtainable. I posted the link with the information. 

1 minute ago, HusKy said:

Just FYI, PSNP+ adds this info directly to the website:

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78709-psnp-plus

OvcTPb9.png

That be fantastic to see on alot of games i look into. I might sound dumb but what is psnp+? I basically live on this site but only access it on my phone and never heard of the plus version.

Just now, Camokidd87 said:

That be fantastic to see on alot of games i look into. I might sound dumb but what is psnp+? I basically live on this site but only access it on my phone and never heard of the plus version.

You can find all the info in the thread I linked.

• Like 1